Wellness Ambassador Job Listing at Rite Aid in Jersey City, NJ (Job ID riteaid-22513)
Position ID# 22513
# Positions 1
City Jersey City
Category Store Associates - Wellness Ambassador
Store # 3375
More information about this job:
The primary purpose of this position is to serve as a source of information about products andservices provided by Rite Aid. The incumbent is also required to perform all tasks in a safemanner consistent with corporate policies and applicable laws.
The associate is responsible for the functions below, in addition to other duties as assigned:
* Utilize specialized knowledge of product categories to provide excellent customer service and promote health and wellness.
* Guide customers, with the support of the pharmacist, as they make purchasing decisions on products related to their wellbeing (vitamins, OTC, specialty foods etc).
* Achieve or exceed sales targets through one on one sales.
* Consult with the pharmacists to assist customers in the selection of products.
* Support, embrace and implement new initiatives to support wellness and health trends.
* Act as a liaison between Rite Aid and the community by performing community outreach activities including immunization outreach, senior citizen center visits, health care provider visits, and fitness center visits.
* Organize, promote, and facilitate quarterly community health events in the Wellness Format stores.
* Develop and maintain merchandising displays for the health and wellness categories in accordance with the plan-o-grams.
* Promote pharmacy and wellness services and support script growth initiatives.
* Engage customers to complete a vitamin profile to grow the category.
Experience / Requirements:
• Minimum age of 18 years old for business travel.
• Ability to pass drug test.
• Committed to providing customer service that makes both internal and external customers feel welcome, important, and appreciated.
• Ability to preserve confidentiality of information.
• Ability and willingness to move with purpose and a strong sense of urgency.
• Ability to work weekends on a regular basis.
• Ability to work extended days on an occasional basis.
• Ability to work day or evening hours.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Ability to organize and prioritize a variety of tasks/projects.
• Familiarity with industry/technical terms and processes.
• Ability to work within strict time frames and resolute deadlines.
• Typing speed of 40 WPM.
• Proficiency with the Microsoft® Office Suite (Word and Internet Explorer).
High school diploma or general education degree (GED), plus one (1) year experience in the retail or healthcare industry with experience in vitamin and/or OTC medicine; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Apply for this job:
* Apply for this jobonline
* Refer a friend to this job
Rite Aid is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Healthcare jobs in New York, NY
View similar jobs:
Healthfirst - New York, NY
Manager, Delegated Vendors
Healthfirst - New York, NY
Medical Assistant - Part Time
Concentra - Secaucus, NJ
Locate this job: