Business Analyst Business Objects Job Listing at RMS Computer Corporation in Tampa, FL (Job ID rms14-00479)
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Candidate will be responsible documenting requirements and creating ad-hoc and standard reports using BusinessObjects Web Intelligence tool.
The candidate must have Functional experience and be able to complete as well as provide input into project documentation such as Business/Functional Requirements, Test Scripts, Testing and Production Checkout.
Ability to work effectively with a diverse group of business and technical personnel
Exhibit strong communications and interpersonal skills
Ability to successfully manage multiple requests in a deadline-driven environment
Proven ability to develop quality analysis with minimal direction
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Liaise with Business users to understand their requirements and document in the form of Business Requirements Documents
- Create standard and ad-hoc reports using BusinessObjects Web Intelligence Tool
- Provide analytical support by writing complex SQL queries to retrieve data
- Provide user training and support for BusinessObjects reporting tool. Update existing training material as and when needed.
- Conduct JAD sessions with technology for BusinessObjects related changes
- Participate in User Acceptance testing for enhancements done to the warehouse
- Must have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Candidate must possess strong SQL writing skills in Oracle or equivalent relational database platform
- Strong BusinessObjects reporting skills including authoring complex reports with drill-down functionality involving multiple data sources.
- Good communication skills for providing user training and support
- Good understanding of Data Warehouse concepts and different terminology used
- Familiarity with Client's financial systems is a plus.
- Familiarity with Oracle eBusiness Suite applications and different modules (AP, PO, Requisition, EGL) is a plus
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
View similar jobs:
Construction Services Department Manager/Senior Project Engineer
HNTB - Tampa, FL
Business Analyst Supplier Risk
RMS Computer Corporation - Tampa, FL
Senior Director, Clinical Care Management (Implementation)
WellCare Health Plans - Tampa, FL
Locate this job: