Interior Designer Job Listing at Robb & Stucky in Fort Myers, FL (Job ID robbstucky-49827)
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Fort Myers, FL
Salary: Draw against Commission
Benefits: Full Benefits
Contact: Matt Evans
Apply To This Job-
Email This Job->
Return To List
Robb & Stucky is seeking exceptionally talented Interior Designers who are looking to expand their creativity and fulfilling the dreams of our clients. As a Robb & Stucky designer you are afforded the opportunity to select product unmatched in the industry. You will come in contact with clients from all around the world and who live and vacation in the most sought after spots in the United States. If you are goal oriented, love a challenge, and have a passion about design, then Robb & Stucky is the organization for you. Just think no overhead to worry about just the ability to bring wonderful design projects to completion.
* Develop a base of business through interaction with clients visiting our store locations or through builder/developer relationships.
* Assist our clients with the selection of unique, proprietary product with unparalleled quality to include furniture, accessories, flooring, area rugs, window treatments and more.
* Prepare furniture layout for our client that is exciting and fulfills expectations.
* Understand and work with CAD services to outline the scope of the project and develop conceptual ideas.
* Host seminars to show exciting new ideas, concepts and build a base of business from participants.
* Work with stock, inventory and delivery programs to ensure client satisfaction at all times.
* Work in an environment that supports special orders and ensures that the product is delivered to the client as requested.
* Continually keeps our client up-to-date on design activity; develops progress reports and handles issues in a professional and courteous manner.
* Has a keen desire to excel in a competitive environment and is challenged to succeed.
* Enjoys taking concepts to reality.
* Effectively works with Robb & Stucky team to deliver what is promised, when it is promised.
* Seeks challenges and as well as providing solutions.
* Has proven record of success in the Interior Design industry and can demonstrate talent in putting design projects together from start to finish.
* Can provide a quality portfolio of exceptional design work.
* Enjoys working in the retail and understands the concepts of selling in a fast-paced yet professional environment.
* Understands how to effectively communicate with challenging clients and with fellow talented designers.
* Exemplifies professional standards in appearance and appreciates the power of always making a great first impression.
* Is methodical and understands the importance of follow-through and accurate documentation.
* Wants to have fun in some of the best locations in the US with the best Designers in the country.
* Current Interior Design License as required by state of employment or eligibility for licensure.
* Education, credentials, and appropriate licenses required by state of employment.
* Previous retail experience helpful but not required.
Apply To This Job
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Art/Design jobs in USA
View similar jobs:
Manager Structures Design
Union Pacific - Omaha, NE
Motion Graphic Designer
The Creative Group - San Luis Obispo, CA
Aerotek - Eugene, OR
Locate this job: