PC Technician Job Listing at Robert Half Technology in South Orange, NJ
My client is a dynamic IT Consultancy with clients throughout Northern NJ and NYC, and they are currently looking to bring in a Network/PC technician to join their team. This will be an ENTRY LEVEL position, however there is a real opportunity for growth and development with this firm. You will be required to travel to customer sites and so access to reliable transportation is a must.
In addition to your technical skills you must be an organized self-starter and capable of working and communication effectively with our clients customer base. The right candidate will be a strong team player with a desire to learn from and assist other team members.
1. Conduct analysis and troubleshooting via telephone, email and remote control.
2. Monitor, troubleshoot, backup jobs
3. Perform on site and remote server maintenance.
4. Identify and act on unique or recurring customer issues.
5. Perform SOX compliance and testing tasks.
6. Remain knowledgeable about available service offerings, current industry products and technology.
7. Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
For immediate consideration please email your resume to email@example.com
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Utilities jobs in Newark, NJ
View similar jobs:
AV - CCTV Technician
Robert Half Technology - Parsippany, NJ
Robert Half Technology - Morris Plains, NJ
Locate this job: