Senior Security Engineer NEEDED! Full-Time Role Job Listing at Robert Half Technology in WASHINGTON, DC
For immediate consideration please email your information to email@example.com
Looking for a new challenge in your job? Tired of just the security maintainace?
Robert Half Technology is seeking a full-time Security Engineer for a LARGE corporate network.
Two other individuals will directly support this role, with a full IT team in tow. You will be responsible for implementing NEW rules for corporate security, as well as strengthening existing processes & procedures.
* 7+ years of experience in Network Engineer, specifically 5 focused in Security Engineering
* Assisting other IT resources in responding to virus, malware, and other security related incidents
* Strong understanding of common network protocols, including TCP/IP, HTTP and SSL, along with tools and debuggers for capturing and analyzing traffic.
* Strong experience and detailed technical knowledge in security engineering, system and network security, authentication and security protocols, cryptography, and application security.
* CISSP preferred, not required (in progress a plus as well)
* Other Security Certifications preferred
* Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field (equivalent experience acceptable)
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Software Dev. - General/IT jobs in DC Metro
View similar jobs:
The Judge Group - New Carrollton, MD
Web Applications Programmer/Developer
Kelly Services - Washington, DC
Robert Half Technology - WASHINGTON, DC
Locate this job: