Locate this job
Job Type: Staffing
Job Title: Senior IT Recruiter
Assignment Type: Full-Time
Pay Range: Competitive Base + Commission
Industry: Technology Recruitment
Join one of the World's Most Admired Companies
Robert Half Technology is looking for a Senior Recruiter with information technology industry experience to join our team. If you are a self-confident, motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills -- and you enjoy a fast-paced team-driven environment -- we invite you to apply below and visit rht.com.
Watch this video to learn more about working at Robert Half Technology.
Top 5 Reasons to work for Robert Half Technology:
EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER -- Our more than 60-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
PERFORMANCE = REWARD -- We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, as well as group health, life and disability insurance, and a 401(k) or deferred compensation plan.
UPWARD MOBILITY -- With more than 100 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
TOOLS FOR SUCCESS -- We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed as an Account Executive.
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE -- Our company again was named to FORTUNE magazine's "World's Most Admired Companies" list, ranking #1 in our industry in both service quality and innovation. (March 21, 2011)
As a Senior IT Recruiter your responsibilities will include:
- Recruiting, interviewing and placing application development and technical support professionals in contract and contract-to-hire positions with our clients
- Providing outstanding customer service to both clients and candidates
- Providing consistent communication and career guidance to candidates
- Participating in industry trade associations to increase our presence within the local IT community
- Assisting with the development and training of Technical Recruiters
Apply on company website