Telecommunications Network Engineer Job Listing at Robert Half Technology in Mountlake Terrace, WA
Robert Half Technology is actively recruiting for a Telecommunications Network Engineer in Mountlake Terrace, WA. The Telecommunications Network Engineer provides advanced telecommunications engineering approaches for IT Infrastructure. Telecommunications Engineers plan, design, implement and document telecommunications design solutions in alignment with business needs. Works closely with senior engineers, following directives to identify and design life cycle management programs to reduce unplanned outages and retire obsolete hardware. Actively maintains accurate documentation regarding subscribed and tariff services for the enterprise. Telecommunications Engineer II are responsible for the capacity management of the enterprise, analyzing and forecasting usage on telecommunications and network services, actively managing potential shortfalls, alerting management to budget imbalances and business solutions that may imply an unforeseen financial impact on the telecommunications and network communications budget.
1. Assists in the design of enterprise voice infrastructure topology of PBX, VM, VoIP, QOS, IVR, cost analysis and forecasting (modeling).
2. Supports the development of voice system monitoring, tracking and diagnostics for PBX and VoIP environments, with direct input from the business on requirements.
3. Provides input to the Telecommunications Engineering and Network Engineering teams based on researching services and solutions where extensive knowledge of voice and data systems is required on circuits.
4. Interacts with multiple carriers to provision services across the enterprise, including adding, tracking, modifying or removing services.
5. Provides recommendations in the development of disaster recovery processes as they pertain to the overarching topology of both the telecommunications and networking environments in the enterprise.
6. Interact with multiple carriers in provisioning carrier services across an enterprise to include adding new services, tracking or modifying existing services and the removal of existing services.
7. Provide recommendations in the development of disaster recovery processes as they relate to the overarching topology of both the telecommunications and networking environments in the enterprise.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Software Dev. - General/IT jobs in Seattle, WA
View similar jobs:
manager advanced analytics, Global Technology - Seattle, WA
Starbucks - Seattle, WA
Software Dev Engineer II (Air Shopping)
Expedia - Bellevue, WA
Software Dev Engineer II (Itinerary)
Expedia - Bellevue, WA
Locate this job: