QA Analyst Job Listing at Robert Half Technology in Lexington, KY
Robert Half Technology is teaming up with a local client in the Lexington area to find an Intermediate Test Engineer. The Test Engineer must have solid experience and understanding within an Agile Model. Working knowledge of Web Methods and Web Services, including fundamentals of database interaction, a plus. Must have experience with Quality Center v9.2 or later.
- Gather and ensure quality of business, use case, functional, technical and design requirements of completeness and testability.
- Provide feedback to IT QA organization and project regarding QA process improvements.
- Develop test cases that are comprehensive.
- Executing all testing activities required to ensure system meets requirements and meets end users needs.
- Testing system integrations and data flow across multiple enterprise applications.
- Spotting and resolving any defects.
- Reporting to QA team with activities status.
- Load testing and performance development and execution.
- Recommend improvement to QA organization using project experience.
- Solid, practiced understanding in basic & complex QA.
- Background in Computer Science or related areas.
- Highly motivated, responsible, and hard working.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated pattern of excellence.
- Must be will to work diligently & with minimal supervision.
- 3-6 years experience.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience for this position, please apply today or email your resume/credentials directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:IT-QA jobs in Lexington, KY
Locate this job: