Call Center Supervisor Job Listing at Safelite AutoGlass in Chandler, AZ
Requisition Number 12-1357
Post Date 3/1/2013
Title Call Center Supervisor
Job Type Full Time
Safelite® Groupis a nationwide family of retail auto glass companies - the nation's leading provider of auto glass repair and replacement services. We are rapidly growing, evolving and striving to become the Natural Choice for vehicle glass repair and replacement services in the United States.
We drive business performance with an obsessive focus on having talented people who are inspired to deliver great results. Simply put, we believe our people power the performance of our business.
Right now, we’re looking for aContact Center Job Coachto join our team. This position is responsible for motivating and developing associates resulting in better overall job performance. This will help maintain our high standards of customer service as well as serve our clients more efficient and effectively.
Who we’re looking for:
* Brand advocates who go above and beyond to create customer delight
* Honest, hard-working people who lack ego but are drenched in integrity
* People who consistently drive for extraordinary results
* Individuals who like to learn, seek challenges and go out of their way to help others be successful
* Team members who will learn our way of working and come up with innovative ways to make us even better
* Those who want a career, not just a job, and who understand the important role they play in the overall success of our business
What you can expect:
At Safelite®, we are creating a culture that delivers our People Pledge:
* You'll experience great leadership.
* We’ll focus on you first.
* You’ll work with talented people who inspire you to be at your best.
* You’ll become part of a caring culture with opportunities for you to growth both personally and professionally.
* Communicates with, motivates and rewards associates to make Safelite the preferred place to work. This may include creating incentives, holding contest and similar activities to create a challenging and fun work environment.
* Monitors phone calls to ensure quality service is being offered to all of our customers.
* Coaches, provides feedback, and develops associates.
* Establishes performance expectations for associates and reviews performance.
* Responsible for uniformly enforcing policies and procedures among associates and taking appropriate actions to correct violating conduct.
* Proactively checks with Contact Center Manager weekly to identify any client issues.
* Updates managers with information pertaining to observations/changes/trends they observe on each of the clients.
* Focuses on and achieves superior client satisfaction.
* Establishes and monitors individual team members performance against established goals and takes appropriate action when necessary.
* Protects company’s physical assets and ensures maintenance and physical appearance of facilities and equipment.
* Assist in the answering of phone calls when service levels are in jeopardy.
* High school diploma or GED required
* Knowledge of customer services techniques and practices
* Intermediate skill level for all Microsoft Office products
* Ability to type 20 words per minutes
* Ability to multi-task and pay attention to detail
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Customer Service jobs in Scottsdale, AZ
View similar jobs:
Merchant Support Analyst I
Chase - AZ, Arizona
Merchant Support Team Lead
Chase - AZ, Arizona
Banker - Ultra High Net Worth
J.P. Morgan - AZ, Arizona
Locate this job: