Call Center Assistant Manager Job Listing at Safelite AutoGlass in Chandler, AZ
Requisition Number 13-0267
Post Date 4/4/2013
Title Call Center Assistant Manager
Job Type Full Time
Safelite® Groupis a nationwide family of retail auto glass companies - the nation's leading provider of auto glass repair and replacement services. We are rapidly growing, evolving and striving to become the Natural Choice for vehicle glass repair and replacement services in the United States.
We drive business performance with an obsessive focus on having talented people who are inspired to deliver great results. Simply put, we believe our people power the performance of our business.
Right now, we’re looking for aContact Center Assistant Managerto join our team. This position is responsible for the development of the Job Coaches and Coordinators. They will be instrumental in motivating and developing associates resulting in better overall job performance. This will help maintain our high standards of customer service as well as serve our clients more efficient and effectively. Must have constant communications with all members of upper management to help identify any client issues and keep manager updated with information, observations, trends, or changes they observe on each of the clients.
Who we’re looking for:
* Brand advocates who go above and beyond to create customer delight
* Honest, hard-working people who lack ego but are drenched in integrity
* People who consistently drive for extraordinary results
* Individuals who like to learn, seek challenges and go out of their way to help others be successful
* Team members who will learn our way of working and come up with innovative ways to make us even better
* Those who want a career, not just a job, and who understand the important role they play in the overall success of our business
What you can expect:
At Safelite®, we are creating a culture that delivers our People Pledge:
* You'll experience great leadership.
* We’ll focus on you first.
* You’ll work with talented people who inspire you to be at your best.
* You’ll become part of a caring culture with opportunities for you to grow both personally and professionally.
* Develops their team members around The Nine Reasons” focusing on achieving superior customer satisfaction.
* Holds responsibility for establishing and enforcing expected goals and ensure they are being met by conducting regular audits evaluating the performance of the Job Coaches and Coordinators on their teams.
* Ensures that productivity, customer service and financial performance standards are met for their facility.
* Understands the IEX system to ensure optimal staffing levels ensuring all contractual client obligations are met.
* Establishes a positive working relationship will all clients and sales teams
* Protects the company’s physical assts and ensures maintenance and physical appearance of facilities equipment.
* Assists customers and associates with special requests and resolves problems in a positive manner.
* Communicates with, motivates and appropriately rewards Contact Center associates and job coaches to make Safelite the preferred place to work.
* Creates incentives, holding contests and similar activities to create a challenging and fun work environment.
* Uniformly enforces policies and procedures among associates and take appropriate action to correct non-conforming product.
* Assists in the answering of phone calls when service levels are in jeopardy.
* High School Education required
* 2 years or more leadership experience in a call center operation
* Must have the ability to multi-task, as well as be detail driven. Must be able to type at least 20 words per minute.
* Intermediate level of skill for all Microsoft Office products.
* Ability to multi-task and work as a team player
* Must be highly responsive to internal and external candidates and clients
* A self starter who is goal driven and responsive to deadlines
* Flexible with the ability to adjust to changing and evolving priorities
* Ability to communicate effectively with others and build trust and credibility
* Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Retail jobs in Scottsdale, AZ
View similar jobs:
Retail Sales - Lingerie
Nordstrom - Chandler, Arizona
Inside Sales - Westar
Sears Logistics Services, Inc. - Scottsdale, Arizona
Sears Logistics Services, Inc. - Tempe, Arizona
Locate this job: