Customer Service Rep Job Listing at Safelite AutoGlass in Hiawatha, IA
Requisition Number 13-0311
Post Date 4/30/2013
Title Customer Service Rep
Job Type Part Time
POWER UP YOUR CAREER with Safelite Group
We’re looking for aCustomer Service Representativeto join our growing call center team. We are searching for someone who is dedicated to delivering World Class service to our customers. The ideal candidate will be driven with a need to assist customer issues through difficult and inconvenient situations and bring their problems to resolution. Be apart of a culture that empathizes with and relates to our customers with a strong desire to delight them with our care and expertise.
Safelite®is a nationwide family of retail auto glass companies - the nation's leading provider of auto glass repair and replacement services. We are rapidly growing, evolving and striving to become the Natural Choice for vehicle glass repair and replacement services in the United States.
We drive business performance with an obsessive focus on having talented people who are inspired to deliver great results. Simply put, we believe our people power the performance of our business.
The Customer Service Representative will play a key role in supporting our growth by focusing on the following responsibilities:
* Engages with customers, insurance agents, and/or auto glass shops by phone
* Accurately enters claim information electronically to resolve customer issues quickly
* Partners with the insurance companies to verify the customer’s coverage and deductible Verifies customer insurance coverage and deductible amounts for the vehicle involved, and communicates the information to the customer
* Proactively identifies and schedules service with an auto glass provider of the customer’s choice to repair their damage quickly and conveniently
* Actively listens to the customer’s description of the damage and assess the level of repair needed
* Enhance customer delight by utilizing auto glass knowledge and expertise to consistently select the appropriate part for repair
* Adds value by striving to become a subject matter expert for all insurance accounts to further assist your customers
* Through demonstrated excellence select Customer Service Representatives may be called upon to mentor new associates
Who we're looking for:
* Brand advocates who go above and beyond to create customer delight
* Honest, hard-working people who lack ego but are drenched in integrity
* People who consistently drive for extraordinary results
* Individuals who like to learn, seek challenges and go out of their way to help others be successful
* Team members who will learn our way of working and come up with innovative ways to make us even better
* Those who want a career, not just a job, and who understand the important role they play in the overall success of our business
What you can expect:
At Safelite®, we are creating a culture that delivers our People Pledge:
* You'll experience great leadership.
* We'll focus on you first.
* You'll work with talented people who inspire you to be at your best.
* You'll become part of a caring culture with opportunities for you to growth both personally and professionally.
* High school diploma or equivalent required
* The ability to establish rapport and credibility with customers, stores and peers while using a pleasant voice and maintaining composure
* The ability to empathize and counsel customers through their time of need while effectively processing their claim information
* Demonstrated experience in delivering World Class customer service
* Knowledge of computer and telephone systems
* The ability to fluently read and restate verbatim scripting and claim processing procedures for assigned insurance companies
* Ability and desire to operate computer and telephone systems while seated for extended periods of time
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Customer Service jobs in Cedar Rapids
View similar jobs:
Customer Service Representative
OfficeTeam - Cedar Rapids, IA
Aspen Dental - Cedar Rapids, IA
Locate this job: