Customer Service Representative Job Listing at Safelite AutoGlass in Honolulu, HI (Job ID safelite-*71944317463493B3)
Requisition Number 13-0184
Post Date 10/22/2013
Title Customer Service Representative
Job Type Full Time
Safelite® Groupis a nationwide family of retail auto glass companies - the nation's leading provider of auto glass repair and replacement services. We are rapidly growing, evolving and striving to become the Natural Choice for vehicle glass repair and replacement services in the United States.
We drive business performance with an obsessive focus on having talented people who are inspired to deliver great results. Simply put, we believe our people power the performance of our business.
Right now, we re looking for aCustomer Advocateto join our team! The Customer Advocate provides a seamless customer experience through expertise, ownership, accountability, and responsiveness. Provides professional and quality service to internal and external customers by utilizing strong verbal and written communication and effective telephone techniques.
· Welcomes in shop customers
· Handles incoming calls, e-mails and faxes from existing customers including service issues, pricing, warranties, commercial, dispatch, repair, cash, wholesale, same-day reschedules/cancellations.
· Resolves customer problems (warranties, missed appointments, reschedules) in a courteous, professional, and timely manner.
· Performs customer confirmation calls
· Performs buyouts
· Invoices work orders
· Controls deleted work orders
· Processes credit memos and rebills
· Reviews orders from the National Contact center
· Handles dealer part orders and special accounts
· Makes outbound reactivation contacts
· Reviews and completes work order information including insurance verification, additional parts and missing information.
· Reviews work order sub-status in SV2
· Researches and sources hard to find parts for work orders in pending parts .
· 1-3 years telephone operations or business administration experience required
· High School diploma or equivalent required
· Knowledge of customer service and administrative protocols
· Ability to provide world class customer service
· Ability to adjust and respond to a fast-paced operation
· Skilled in various customer service arenas, with experience in a contact center setting
· Ability to travel up to 10%
Who we re looking for:
* Brand advocates who go above and beyond to create customer delight
* Honest, hard-working people who lack ego but are drenched in integrity
* People who consistently drive for extraordinary results
* Individuals who like to learn, seek challenges and go out of their way to help others be successful
* Team members who will learn our way of working and come up with innovative ways to make us even better
* Those who want a career, not just a job, and who understand the important role they play in the overall success of our business
What you can expect:
AtSafelite®,we are creating a culture that delivers our People Pledge:
* You'll experience great leadership.
* We ll focus on you first.
* You ll work with talented people who inspire you to be at your best.
* You ll become part of a caring culture with opportunities for you to growth both personally and professionally.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Customer Service jobs in Honolulu, HI
View similar jobs:
Locate this job: