Customer Service Representative 2 (Contact Center) Job Listing at Safelite AutoGlass in Aurora, CO
Requisition Number 11-1281
Post Date 7/14/2011
Title Customer Service Representative 2 (Contact Center)
Job Type Seasonal
POWER UP YOUR CAREER with Safelite Group
Customer Service Representative
Safelite® Groupis a nationwide family of retail auto glass companies - the nation's leading provider of auto glass repair and replacement services. We are rapidly growing, evolving and striving to become the Natural Choice for vehicle glass repair and replacement services in the United States.
We drive business performance with an obsessive focus on having talented people who are inspired to deliver great results. Simply put, we believe our people power the performance of our business.
Right now, we’re looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our team and answer incoming customer phone calls and processes claims for World Class auto glass service.
Who we’re looking for:
* Brand advocates who go above and beyond to create customer delight
* Honest, hard-working people who lack ego but are drenched in integrity
* People who consistently drive for extraordinary results
* Individuals who like to learn, seek challenges and go out of their way to help others be successful
* Team members who will learn our way of working and come up with innovative ways to make us even better
* Those who want a career, not just a job, and who understand the important role they play in the overall success of our business
What you can expect:
AtSafelite®,we are creating a culture that delivers our People Pledge:
* You'll experience great leadership.
* We’ll focus on you first.
* You’ll work with talented people who inspire you to be at your best.
* You’ll become part of a caring culture with opportunities for you to growth both personally and professionally.
The Customer Service Representative will play a key role in helping us to achieve our goals by focusing on the following responsibilities:
* Professionally answers incoming phone calls from policy holders, insurance agents, and/or auto glass shops
* Accurately enters auto glass loss information into the production database
* Verifies customer insurance coverage and deductible amounts for the vehicle involved, and communicates the information to the customer
* Using the production/shop locator system, locates an auto glass vendor that can service the customer’s vehicle quickly and conveniently
* Using knowledge of auto glass parts qualifies the damage for a windshield repair or selects the appropriate glass part for replacement
* Uses the appointment scheduling system in production to schedule appointments for service at Safelite store locations, or contacts non-Safelite vendors to arrange an appointment for the customer
* Uses knowledge of other accounts to assist in answering phone calls if calls are holding
* Assists in the training and orientation of new associates upon request
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Prior experience in customer service
Knowledge of computer and telephone systems
Knowledge of auto glass products, installation and repair procedures
Knowledge of scripting and claim processing procedures for the assigned insurance company
Ability to operate computer and telephone systems while seated for extended periods of time
Skill in speaking with a pleasant voice, retaining composure, and building rapport among peers, stores, and customers
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Customer Service jobs in Denver, CO
View similar jobs:
Area Support Manager: Denver, CO
Steelcase Inc - Denver, CO
Asset Management - Non - Registered Retirement Education Specialist
J.P. Morgan - CO, Colorado
Claims Customer Contact Center Supervisor, Golden, CO
Liberty Mutual Insurance - Golden, CO
Locate this job: