Human Resources Business Partner Job Listing at Safelite AutoGlass in Cedar Rapids, IA
Requisition Number 13-0173
Post Date 5/15/2013
Title Human Resources Business Partner
Job Type Full Time
City Cedar Rapids
POWER UP YOUR CAREER with Safelite Group
HR Business Partner
Safelite® Groupis a nationwide family of retail auto glass companies - the nation's leading provider of auto glass repair and replacement services. We are rapidly growing, evolving and striving to become the Natural Choice for vehicle glass repair and replacement services in the United States.
We drive business performance with an obsessive focus on having talented people who are inspired to deliver great results. Simply put, we believe our people power the performance of our business.
Right now, we’re looking for aHuman Resources Business Partner to join our team! The HR Generalist will deliver human resources products and services, including training, associate relations, talent management and recruiting in support of the business operations at Alliance Claims Solutions contact center.
· Investigates associate relations issues, complaints, and/or charges generated through the company’s open door policy or various governmental agencies. Assists the Human Resources Director with special projects as needed.
· Assesses opportunities for training and/or team building and assists in the delivery of such programs.
· Proactively identifies potential issues, concerns, and opportunities, and works with the Human Resources Director and operation managers to develop plans that address key issues.
· Assists associates with basic benefit and leave of absence questions and connects them with the appropriate resources.
· Maintains current knowledge of HR-related laws, legislation, and trends. (Ex: FMLA, ADA, HIPPA, Health Care Reform)
· Assists business leaders with recruiting, including forecasting needs, sourcing, interviewing, and assessing candidates.
· Bachelor’s degree in HR or other related field required
· Minimum of 5-7 years generalist experience required Knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures within HR
· Versed in federal, state and local employment law
· Knowledge of recruiting and sourcing strategies and practices including previous experience conducting passive candidate searches using social media, search strings and career sites
· Ability to tactfully and professionally handle sensitive inquires, maintain confidential information, maintain accurate and complete work records and resolve general HR-related business problems.
Who we’re looking for:
* Brand advocates who go above and beyond to create customer delight
* Honest, hard-working people who lack ego but are drenched in integrity
* People who consistently drive for extraordinary results
* Individuals who like to learn, seek challenges and go out of their way to help others be successful
* Team members who will learn our way of working and come up with innovative ways to make us even better
* Those who want a career, not just a job, and who understand the important role they play in the overall success of our business
What you can expect:
AtSafelite®,we are creating a culture that delivers our People Pledge:
* You'll experience great leadership.
* We’ll focus on you first.
* You’ll work with talented people who inspire you to be at your best.
* You’ll become part of a caring culture with opportunities for you to growth both personally and professionally.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Human Resources jobs in Cedar Rapids
View similar jobs:
Human Resources, Labor Relations Manager #45294
Byrnes & Rupkey, Inc. - Waterloo, IA
Locate this job: