Warehouse Driver Job Listing at Safelite AutoGlass in Knoxville, TN
Requisition Number 11-0162
Post Date 5/18/2011
Title Warehouse Driver
Job Type Part Time
Safelite AutoGlass,a member of the Safelite Group family of retail auto glass companies, is the nation's leading provider of auto glass repair and replacement services. As our company continues to experience growth and development, we are searching for people with the skills and passion for success to help us reach our goal of becoming the natural choice for vehicle glass repair and replacement services in the United States. Take a look - we think you'll like what you see!
Safelite AutoGlassis looking for a Warehouse Driver to join our team! This position is responsible for handling warehouse inventory, loading company delivery and service vehicles, and delivering wholesale and retail inventory to Safelite Group locations and other automotive glass retailers.
* Receives incoming inventory items, logs into warehouse system, and stocks inventory in the proper location
* Fills customer invoices. Checks part numbers, cleans and packs inventory items, and loads them onto company vehicles for delivery
* Drives company vehicles to deliver inventory to Safelite Grouplocations and other automotive glass retail shops
* Inspects inventory for defects, scratches or other damage and buffs scratches out of glass when necessary using appropriate equipment
* Notifies Warehouse Manager of problems
* Follows all Safeltie Group safety and accident procedures while on company premises or operating company vehicles or equipment
* Organizes and cleans warehouse space and company vehicles
* Reports any customer problems or concerns immediately
* High school diploma or GED preferred.
* Valid driver's license and power equipment certifications.
* Knowledge of state driving laws and applicable safety practices and procedures
* Knowledge of company policies and procedures, glass-handling, inventory tracking, and basic mathematics.
* Ability to safely operate a motor vehicle and lift up to 75 pounds on a regular basis
* Ability to provide World Class customer service; perform basic mathematical calculations, read and write, understand and follow general instructions, and maintain accurate and complete work records.
* Ability to uphold Safelite Group values and ethics.
* Skill in verbal communication
* Skill in operating general office equipment, operating a personal computer, and job related software
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Manufacturing jobs in USA
View similar jobs:
Assembly Line Operator
Kelly Services - Clarksburg, WV
Cintas - Toronto, ON
Machine Operator 1-3rd Shift
Accellent Inc. - United States of America
Locate this job: