Apply on Company Website
Food & Beverage, Retail
Store Manager Minimum Qualifications: The following are required or preferred unless specifically stated:
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: :
- 3 years Store Manager experience responsible for managing a department/team within a multi-department operation within the retail, hospitality, or service industry required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, College degree is preferred.
- Strong customer service and supervisory skills.
- Strong understanding of overall store operations.
- Strong Leadership skills.
- Candidates who meet the minimum qualifications will be required to complete an assessment to measure key retail management, organizational knowledge.
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Overall management responsibility for operation of retail grocery store, including store performance, control of cash, inventory and security, customer services, and management of staff.
- Track, analyze and take action to improve store performance by forecasting of weekly/daily sales goals and meeting or exceeding established goals. Communicate sales goals, department performance and sales opportunities with staff to ensure positive results.
- Forecast, schedule, and monitor labor to be consistent with store sales and productivity guidelines and wage budgets; create action plan to address cost control issues.
- Develop and direct execution of strategies to improve product placement and appearance.
- Monitor display accuracy and appearance to implement promotions. Ensure that products are properly displayed and ordered in a manner to maintain in-stock conditions.
- Manage issues relating to store maintenance, cleanliness, safety and sanitation.
- Oversee and monitor handling of cash and accounting. Ensure store is secured.
- Prioritize, plan, and coordinate work activities, and manage time and resources so that work objectives are met.
- Ensure compliance with legal requirements and company policies and procedures, including check cashing, security, safety, sanitation, wage and hour, etc.
- Focus on customer satisfaction and needs, ensure that employees provide customers with superior customer service through use of best practices and communication of the importance of superior customer service.
- Select, train, develop, and manage job performance of store employees, with assistance of other management personnel.
- Provide constructive suggestions and encouragement, set performance expectations, provide honest feedback, and identify assignments to provide others with developmental opportunities.
- Maintain appropriate professional relationship with union officials, and ensure compliance with collective bargaining agreement provisions, if applicable.
- Maintain positive working relationships with direct reports, peers, supervisors, suppliers, and customers effectively handling complex or difficult situations involving others.
- Motivate others to perform the job and work towards common objectives. Serve as a role model to others instilling a positive attitude in his/her employees.