Beauty Specialist Job Listing at Saks Fifth Avenue in St. Louis, MO
• Under direction from the Cosmetics Selling Manger, the Beauty Specialist is responsible for providing outstanding customer service, building individual and vendor line sales volumes, establishing and maintaining customer relationships, working effectively with other team members and establishing new Saks Fifth Avenue accounts, while demonstrating consistent adherence to company standards and procedures. Additionally, the Beauty Advisor will focus on in-house training programs, pre-booked facial consultation events, and maintaining a properly merchandised counter while proficiently closing the retail sale. Utilizing Saks Fifth Avenue's clienteling system, the Beauty Advisor is responsible for driving their own business and creating their own success
• Minimum 1 year retail experience, preferably in a customer focused, cosmetics environment.
• Previously demonstrated successful sales experience, exceeding quota.
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced, team oriented environment that requires a high degree of multi-tasking with minimal supervision.
• Ability to learn and utilize online clienteling tools and software proprietary to Saks Fifth Avenue.
• Focused on attention to detail, taking initiative, and working in a positive working environment.
• Ability to work well with others, as well as the ability to work independently to drive a successful business.
• Demonstrate sound business judgment and organizational ability.
• Demonstrate professional make-up and treatment consultation and application
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Retail jobs in Saint Louis, MO
View similar jobs:
Shift Leader - Fairview Heights, IL
Gordon Food Service - St Louis, IL
Retail Sales - Cosmetics Skincare
Nordstrom - Saint Louis, MO
STORE MANAGER - UNION, MO
Dollar General Corporation - United States of America
Locate this job: