Business Assistant Office of the EMEA Regional President Job Listing at SAP in Paris, Paris
Technology, Business Services
* Participate in the definition of the EMEA Governance model for the year to come. Create and communicate to the organization the meeting framework that will ensure smooth governance throughout the year.
* Manage internal meetings on behalf of the EMEA Regional President (regular RLT meetings, Executive Leadership Team (ELT) meetings and forecast calls) building the agenda and developing meeting content, prioritizing topics, ensuring that the discussions and decisions are documented, then following up and raising awareness regarding bottlenecks and/or barriers to execution.
* Manage strategic and business reviews on behalf of the EMEA Regional President (Operating Plans and Quarterly Business Reviews), defining the content, creating templates and setting expectations, ensuring that discussions and decisions are documented, then following up and raising awareness regarding bottlenecks and/or barriers to execution.
* Plan and execute two 2-day MD Jour Fixe meetings per year, determining meeting content, prioritizing topics and setting agendas, securing internal speakers at global and regional level and external speakers managing all logistical and production aspects for approx 70 EMEA leaders.
* Prepare the EMEA Regional Presidents keynotes for recurring internal meetings (MD Jour Fixe, Quarterly Management Calls, Market Unit visits and for any other internal calls or meetings.
* Monitor key opportunities of the quarter (large opportunities, opportunities with net new names, slipped deals) and prepare briefing documents for the Regional President, the EMEA COO and CFO for the forecast calls that take place with Global Sales leaders and with the SAP Board members.
* Coordinate the preparation of EMEA strategic and business reviews with Global Sales or Executive Board members.
* Drive the EMEA Regional Presidents agenda on a daily basis and for large internal events such as FKOM, clarifying objectives of internal meetings, filtering requests when necessary and preparing an Executive Summary to brief the Regional President beforehand.
* Setup and drive specific internal initiatives upon request (EMEA Key Contributor program…)
* Develop strong working relationships with members of the RLT and with those who regularly interact with the EMEA Regional President - acting as a trusted advisor and facilitator. Work closely with other SAP Executive Offices, establishing good relationships and a collaborative environment.
* Other tasks such as assessment of deal approval requests (GAFs), preparation and follow-up of customer and partner meetings, handling of customer escalations, preparation of Board members visits to EMEA, keynotes for external events… may be performed but are not part of the core requirements for this position.
* Travel will be required, up to 20%.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Business/Mgmt. jobs in France
View similar jobs:
Private Banking Junior Risk Manager - Paris Based
J.P. Morgan - France
Sr. Project Manager
Expedia - Paris
Sr. Project Manager (engineering)
Expedia - Paris
Locate this job: