Director Field Sales Graduate Academy Job Listing at SAP in United States of America
Technology, Business Services
1. Strategically collaborate with key Line of Business owners to gather requirements, establish goals and KPIs, and drive development of finalized program curriculum and rotation cadence.
2. Partner closely with the SGA program/VU managers to leverage key program elements that can be applied to the Field Sales Graduate Academy program.
3. Collaborate with Value University on the design and implementation of effective program curriculum.
4. Establish timeframes, resources and deliverables and develop performance strategies to operationalize the program.
5. Manage the development of sales (quota-carrying) and non-sales (e.g., Business Operations) content and overall quality review process.
6. Manage the program office and LoB coaches.
7. Manage the Sales Academy members for the period of time they are in the rotation program.
8. Monitor project progress against plan and manage issue resolution.
9. Establish and implement continuous communication with key stakeholders and participants.
10. Drive success of the Field Sales Graduate Academy program.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Sales jobs in USA
View similar jobs:
Financial Institutions Regional Sales Representative
Vantiv - United States of America
VP and General Manager, Puerto Rico
sanofi-aventis - San Juan, Puerto Rico
Regional Account Manager
sanofi-aventis - Multiple Locations see job description., Multiple States
Locate this job: