Net new name Account Executive (New accounts) Job Listing at SAP in s-Hertogenbosch
Technology, Business Services
1. Account and Customer Relationship Management, Sales and Software License Revenue * Annual Revenue - Achieve / exceed quota targets.
* Sales strategies - Develops effective and specific account plans to ensure revenue target delivery and sustainable growth. Develop relationships in new and existing customers and leverage to drive strategy through organization.
* Trusted advisor - Establishes strong relationships based on knowledge of customer requirements and commitment to value (value of counsel and expertise, value of solutions, value of implementation expertise). Builds a foundation on which to harvest future business opportunities and accurate account information and coaching.
* Customer Acumen - Actively understand each customers technology footprint, strategic growth plans, technology strategy and competitive landscape. Review public information (e.g. new executive appointments, earnings statements, press releases) for the company and its competitors to remain updated on key industry trends and issues impacting the prospect.
* Territory and Account Leadership - Lead designated territory, including accounts, account relationships, prospect profiling, and sales cycles. Encourage all accounts to become SAP references.
* Business Planning Develop and deliver comprehensive business plan to address customer and prospects priorities and pain points. Utilize VE, benchmarking and ROI data to support the customers decision process.
2. Demand Generation, Pipeline and Opportunity Management * Pipeline planning - Follow a disciplined approach to maintaining a rolling pipeline. Keep pipeline current and moving up the pipeline curve.
* Pipeline partnerships leverage support organizations including Marketing, Inside sales, Partners and channels to funnel pipeline into the assigned territory.
* Leverage SAP Solutions be proficient in and bring all SAP offers to bear on sales pursuits including Industry Solutions, horizontal solutions (CRM, SCM, HCM, et. al) and point/emerging solutions (BU, Sustainability, Explorer, et. al)
* Advance and close sales opportunities - through the successful execution of the sales strategy.
3. Sales Excellence * Sell value.
* Maintain White Space analysis and execution of initiatives (up sell and cross sell) on customer base.
* Orchestrate resources: deploy appropriate teams to execute winning sales. Create OneSAP.
* Utilize best practice sales models.
* Understand SAPs competition and effectively position solutions against them.
* Maintain CRM system with accurate customer and pipeline information.
4. Business Strategy and Planning * Establish a business plan aligned to the assigned customers base across The Netherlands that will include both responsibilities and accountabilities on a functional and positional basis, with goals and strategies clearly defined and measurable.
* Achieve alignment within the assigned region and account base, regarding the prioritization of goals and strategies developed within the business plan.
* Track progress against the business and revenue plan to make sure targets are met.
5. Customer Value Creation * Establish region benchmarks that focus on the creation of customer value through the identification and communication of well-articulated, customer-specific value propositions that meet and satisfy the customers key business drivers.
* Integrate all customer-facing functions of the MU into effective, virtual account teams that are committed to achieving lasting, value-based customer relationships that can be measured in terms of customer satisfaction.
* Foster a team culture that will proactively seek to solve customer problems and issues by first understanding the concerns of the customer, following-up appropriately, resolving conflicts in scheduling and resources as needed, and maintaining, at all times, customer focus as a #1 priority.
* Recognize employee contributions to resolving customer issues before they become escalations, communicating these successes to the organization in a timely manner.
* Build a personal network of executive relationships with key customers that can be leveraged within SAP for value creation in such areas as references, PR, media, SAP industry events and ongoing strategy and collaboration.
6. Leadership * Establish a culture that will be conducive to ongoing coaching and in which individuals can learn and grow through adopting shared best practices in a spirit of teamwork.
* Structure, build, develop and coach a management team within the region that operates under an effectively communicated vision and a common set of shared values and principles.
* Foster a collaborative environment within the region that will serve as a foundation for the exchange of information and knowledge, allowing the region to evolve into a learning organization where people are recognized as thought leaders for their knowledge contributions to their peers and their effective communication throughout SAP.
* Support and provide leadership as needed for all SAP promotions and events affecting the business of the Sector, including but not limited to: SAPPHIRE, industry solution days and executive events.
* Interface and collaborate with other Product Sales Executives and Large Enterprise Account Executives to share resources, best practices and ideas.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Sales jobs in Netherlands
View similar jobs:
Account Manager - MSM - Netherlands (f/m)
BMC Software - Amsterdam
Sr Account Manager, Enterprise
EMC - Nieuwegein
Sr Account Manager, Enterprise
EMC - Nieuwegein
Locate this job: