Presales Senior Specialist Job Listing at SAP in Istanbul, Istanbul
Technology, Business Services
* Compose and deliver superior sales presentations covering SAP and partner software solutions to prospective customer audiences. The presentations must articulate the sales message, differentiate SAP, and leave a strong and positive impression to audiences which can include senior company executives.
* Prepare and deliver software demonstrations in support of sales cycles. Preparation includes personalization of demos to meet the needs of prospective customers and personalization of demos to ensure delivery of a simple, appealing and compelling presentation
* In advance of a demonstration or key presentation, conduct discovery sessions with representatives from the prospective customer. A discovery session is an interview to identify and understand key pain points which will determine the value drivers and solution enablers for the presentation.
* Reinforce the business value of SAP solutions through creation of compelling presentations, demonstrations and participation in value engineering engagements.
* Stay up to date with the latest SAP solutions as well as industry trends. Maintain a close understanding and appreciation of competitive solutions.
* Lead teams of presales specialists on larger sales cycles.
* Demonstrate advanced knowledge of SAP solutions and appropriate industries in order to maintain credibility with prospective customers. Provide proof points with relevant customer stories.
* Join sales teams for initial executive meetings
* Complete sections of SAP responses to RFIs and RFPs.
* Post-sale, communicate the business requirements to the project/implementation team to ensure a smooth transition.
* Participate in at least one Community of Practice (CoP).
* Collaborate with sales teams to participate in various one-to-many lead generating activities.
* Participate in marketing events such as SAPPHIRE, SAP Insider, and conferences for specific industries or solution areas.
* Support other marketing activities, including presenting at events for the solution, developing reference customers, competitive positioning and analysis
* Be proactive in identifying and supporting marketing opportunities such as local user groups to help develop customer references
* Develop and execute business development initiatives working with partners where appropriate including working with partners
* Collaborate with the sales team to identify whitespace opportunities at accounts
* Collaborate with sales teams to plan account strategies through participation in informal and formal account reviews.
* Develop close relationships with sales teams in order to promote effective sales methodologies and the introduction of new products
* Participate in demo system design and planning and assist in configuration if needed. Participate in new product release input and testing and training of peers
* Serve as a champion for assigned industry based product functionality and provide knowledge transfer to colleagues as needed.
* Share in-depth knowledge and experience with direct team to enable decision-making and provide innovative solutions to complex business issues
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in Turkey
View similar jobs:
Manager, Online Media Strategy, Staffing Experience
Google - Mountain View, CA
Ben and Jerry's - Istanbul
Assistant Safety & Security Manager_Tuzla
Ben and Jerry's - Istanbul
Locate this job: