Utilities Project Manager Job Listing at SAP in Bogota
Technology, Business Services
• Participate in the project planning activities and manage the execution of large scale, high risk, or strategic projects according to plan (Discovery & Evaluation, Initiating to Closing…)
• Evaluate complex situations accurately and identify viable solutions that create successful outcome for the customer.
• Manage relationship with project stakeholders, including internal and external clients, keeping stakeholders informed of progress and issues in order to manage expectations on all project requirements and deliverables.
• Manage and communicate a clear vision of the projects objectives, and motivate the project team to achieve them; create a project environment that enables peak performance by team members.
• Proactively identify changes in work scope and ensure appropriate planning measures are taken with internal and external stakeholders to reassess and amend the scope of work requirements, budget and timeline.
• Manage the financial aspects of the project: budgeting and estimate to actual variance.
• Analyze risk, establish contingency plans ad identify trigger events and responsibilities for initiating mitigating action.
• Escalate early issues about the project to account management.
• Determine what constitutes successful closure for all parties. Gain acceptance and sign-off by all parties when closure is attained.
• Proactively manage project stakeholder satisfaction to position and secure customer reference and success story.
Coaching and Mentoring
• Perform Project Reviews and mentor project managers on project management methodology, standards and processes.
• Coach to clarify assignments and deliverables to project team; review quality of work and manage integration of team members work; provide performance input to project team members functional management.
• Maintain project documentation and updates to relevant knowledge management bases; analyze lessons learned and share with the organizations project management community.
• Participate in the development of project management best practices
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Business/Mgmt. jobs in Colombia
View similar jobs:
Material Planner Analyst Cali
Ben and Jerry's - Valle
Ericsson LATAM - Bogota
Ericsson LATAM - Bogota
Locate this job: