Manager - Human Resources I Job Listing at Save-A-Lot in Cleveland, OH
Food, Beverage & Tobacco, Retail
Title: Manager - Human Resources I
Manages all Human Resource programs for assigned segments of the company. Acts as a central resource to management and associates on compensation, staffing, AR, payroll, and benefits. Also focuses on change management, succession planning, performance management, and career development programs.
Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities
• Supports the succession and career planning process for the Division by assessing current leadership depth issues, facilitates talent reviews, develops internal candidates for key positions, assesses leaders for potential and readiness for promotion, recommends training and development needs, and provides career counseling and support to individual development planning (manages career development plans).
• Provides internal consulting and services to Management and Staff to drive organizational change by assessing company culture.
• Oversees performance management processes by providing support on completing effective reviews, ensuring execution, accuracy and consistency of the appraisal process.
• Works with management to utilize the appraisal process to identify training and development needs.
• Works directly with Recruiting to coordinate the selection process with Management.
• Participates in business strategy process by identifying specific skill and headcount requirements, ensuring HR strategies are included in plans, aligning HR programs and practices with specific business objectives and ensuring diversity progress in all aspects of business.
• Serves as liaison between associates, management and all other HR functions (payroll, benefits, AR, compensation).
• Assists AR staff to analyze data and resolve issues.
• Ensures effective communication to the associates on corporate policies and practices.
• Guides management in salary and benefits administration.
• Handles complex and/or sophisticated Human Resources matters or projects.
• Works with Associate Relations to identify opportunities to correct reoccurring problems with associates.
• Assists in the completion of performance management process and identifies training and development needs. Assists in succession and career planning process with assessments and reviews.
• Assists with communications on policies and practices to associates.
• Works as key communicator to all associates regarding policies and practices.
• Coaches leaders in skill development.
• College degree in HR business related field, behavioral sciences required
• 5 years applicable Human Resources experience.
• Proven planning, organizing, and leadership skills.
• The ability to motivate and work with and through others to achieve desired results.
• Possess analytical, assessment, program execution and facilitation skills.
• Ability to maintain effective business relationships within all areas of the company and the ability to work with all levels of associates.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Human Resources jobs in Cleveland, OH
View similar jobs:
HR Lead-Garfield Heights, OH
Field Recruiting - Kmart and Kmart Super Center Stores - Garfield Hgts, Ohio
Human Resources Coordinator(Temporary)- InterContinental Conference Center
IHG - Cleveland, OH
OfficeTeam - CLEVELAND, OH
Locate this job: