Marketing Manager - Customer Service Job Listing at Save-A-Lot in Earth City, MO
Food, Beverage & Tobacco, Retail
Title: Marketing Manager - Customer Service
Location: Missouri-Earth City
• Act as the primary liaison between Save-A-Lot and the Supervalu-managed Customer Interaction Center (CiC). Ensure that SAL specific solutions are consistently applied. Create, monitor and adjust solutions as necessary to respond to situations and observed trends.
• Respond to and/or direct the response to customer contacts that are outside of the standard solution database.
• Ensure Daily Activity Report (DAR) is kept up to date and that cases are closed in a timely manner.
• Facilitate answers for Product related questions outside of standard solution processes
• Communicate to CIC any customer-impacting events; provide regular store opening schedules
• Manage CIC Information flow: With the CIC, manage and monitor the Period Dashboard to reflect SAL relevant information.
• Provide process overview to new Operations associates and encourage and promote response from Category managers when vendor information is necessary
• Maintain relationships with Operations, Communications, Category Managers, Risk Management, Quality Assurance and Marketing to ensure that all customer facing initiatives consumer and service implications, to prepare appropriate responses and to recommend and assume best practices
• Manage the Escalated case team and response – Personally acknowledge and, as necessary, respond to Escalated cases between 8:00 am and 9:00 pm daily/7-days per week
• Develop process to Increase visibility, control and documentation of customer to supplier communications for own brands
• Develop process to ensure that product comments are routed to the appropriate item manufacturer on first communication
• Work with IT to develop a portal or other option to all stores to report customer product complaints / other issues digitally
• Monitor CIC response to assure that they reflect SAL solutions / expectations – Highlight inconsistencies and work with the CIC to identify solutions for communication inconsistencies
• Improve data mining & reporting for trend identification and analysis. Establish a scorecard or other measuring point that allows for Operations and Merchandising to understand the source, nature and trends of Customer Service Feedback.
• Manage Customer Service budget and forecasting
• Model volume impact & set up requirements for inclusion of 888# on SAL private brand labels – work with CIC and internal teams to anticipate and assure no process impacts
• Increase scope of online reputation monitoring & response – identify internal and/or external sources / means to allow for quick trend analysis of customer contact details
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 3 years experience in Marketing and Process Management
· Excellent customer service skills with ability to compassionately and responsibly respond/direct response to SAL customers
· Ability to assimilate, statistically summarize, analyze and report rates and trends through advanced knowledge of Excel
· Excellent communication and writing skills
· Ability to multi-task and partner with various department leaders to both recommend and adopt requests to best practices / customer response processes
· Experience with customer records management system and/or ability to quickly learn and mine new software / database platforms.null
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Marketing/Ad/PR jobs in Saint Louis, MO
View similar jobs:
The Creative Group - SAINT LOUIS, MO
Digital Media Consultant 4
Wells Fargo - St. Louis, MO
Sr Mgr Communications - St. Louis MO - HD Supply Waterworks Job
HD Supply - Saint Louis, MO
Locate this job: