A/R Clerk Job Listing at SCP Pools in Waukesha, WI
Consumer Products, Retail
Location :Waukesha WI US 53186
Job Type :Full Time
Career Level :Entry Level
Education :High School or equivalent
Skill :Banking/Financial ->Administrative Support
Administrative Support ->Office Management
Computer Programs ->Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word
Job Description :
Join Superior Pool Products, a subsidiary of POOLCORP the world’s largest wholesale distributor of swimming pool supplies and related backyard products- and a Fortune 1000 business! Founded in 1981 POOLCORP now operates over 280 service centers in North America and Europe through which we distribute more than 100,000 national brand and private label products to roughly 70,000 wholesale customers. We have revenues reaching $2 billion with operations in 8 countries and over 3,400 employees worldwide. Publicly traded on NASDAQ as POOL” POOLCORP was cited as one of the top 10 IPO’s of the 1990s has been named one of the 100 Fastest Growing companies in America by both Business Week and Fortune and was named one of the top 10 strongest performing stocks of the last decade.
SPP currently needs an experienced A/R CLERK. If you want a challenging position with a stable growing firm and an industry leader this position may be ideal for you!
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Collect branch receivables and records payments to customers
• Prepare daily cash deposits and complete cash control sheet;
• Answer calls and/or mail correspondence to customers as
• Replenish office/warehouse supplies;
• Brings deposits to the bank on a regular basis.
POOLCORP is a drug-free company and an EOE, M/F/V/D.
Job Requirements :
The ideal candidate will have:
• 2 years of experience in A/R A/P and Office Management;
• High School Diploma or GED;
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal;
• Strong computer skills including use of MS Office programs;
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, and percentages;
• Ability to drive to bank locations.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Office/Clerical jobs in Milwaukee, WI
View similar jobs:
OfficeTeam - Brookfield, WI
Purchasing Assistant with a growing company!
OfficeTeam - Pewaukee, WI
OfficeTeam - New Berlin, WI
Locate this job: