A/R Collector Job Listing at SCP Pools in Phoenix, AZ
Consumer Products, Retail
Location :Phoenix AZ US 85023
Job Type :Full Time
Career Level :Experienced (Non-Manager)
Education :High School or equivalent
Job Description :
POOLCORP currently needs an experienced A/R Collector. If you want a challenging position with a stable, growing firm and an industry leader, this position may be ideal for you!
RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
* Ensures collection calls are being made as needed or directed.
* Ensures the A/R personnel is accurately processing and recording in credit notes all contact, attempts to contact and any other pertinent information including payments to customer accounts on a daily basis
* Guarantees the processing of daily A/R payments and month end for the CAC.
* Ensures the NSF policy and guideline is adhered to; including initial calls, letters and involvement of law enforcement if necessary.
* Processes business applications and confirms completed with accuracy.
* Assists in the approval of all business applications, including but not limited to the review and analysis of trade references, credit reports, d&b reports, and financial statements.
* Develops positive working relationships with customers and branch personnel.
* Reviews A/R weekly with the appropriate branch personnel and communicates to the Regional, General Manager and Division Credit Manager as needed and/or directed.
* Prepares monthly reviews with Division Credit Manager with accurate and timely information.
* Works in conjunction with the Division Credit Manager in determining the correct way to approach any customer that has not paid within POOLCORP approved terms.
* Assists with management of realistic credit limits, company exposure, credit term and compliance.
* Assists with special projects.
Job Requirements :
· Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Business or 3+ years related experience and/or training.
· A minimum of three years customer service experience.
· A minimum of two years supervisory experience.
· Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, percentages. Ability to apply concepts of basic accounting.
· Excellent computer skills including the use of MS office programs.
· Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
POOLCORP is a drug-free company and an EOE, M/F/V/D.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in Phoenix, AZ
View similar jobs:
PART TIME Material Handlers
Kelly Services - Phoenix, AZ
Long Term Care DOP Job-Permanent-Full time-AZ
Soliant Health - Phoenix, AZ
Speech Language Pathologist Job in Casa Grande
Soliant Health - Casa Grande, AZ
Locate this job: