Business Development Representative - Maintenance Job Listing at SCP Pools in Midlothian, VA
Consumer Products, Retail
1414">Business Development Representative - Maintenance
Location :Midlothian VA US 23112
Job Type :Full Time
Career Level :Experienced (Non-Manager)
Education :High School or equivalent
Category :Sales,Retail/Wholesale,Construction, Mining and Trades,Installation, Maintenance, and Repair,Building and Grounds Maintenance,Sales - Account Management
Job Description :
* Develops business opportunities through customer sales calls and relationship development.
* Promotes Horizon value proposition targeting specific product group(s) to specific customer segment(s).
* Maintains and develops customer relationships to increase penetration and market share.
* Assists with Sales Center event promotion and coordination.
* Participates in industry-related events and trade associations and attends company meetings, events and training programs.
* Provides necessary customer information to Sales Center Managers and key Customer Service Reps to fulfill customer commitments.
* Utilizes company Customer Management System, sales training skills and reporting tools for relationship management and sales achievement tracking.
* Assists Sales Centers with inventory management and merchandising, customer and employee product training.
* Communicates customer status and pertinent customer credit issues, changes or problems to Sales Center Managers and Credit department.
* Provides regular customer development and status updates to Regional Manager.
* Prepares timely and accurate customer documentation and market information reports for region and sales center management.
Job Requirements :
* Sales experience with a successful achievement record; irrigation/landscape industry experience preferred.
* Working knowledge of irrigation/landscape products and pricing.
* Demonstrated sales and negotiation skills.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Excellent organization, presentation and time management skills.
* Intermediate computer skills.
* Valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Sales jobs in Richmond, VA
View similar jobs:
Inbound Sales Spec (safe) 1
Wells Fargo - Glen Allen, VA
Inside Sales Representative
UPS - RICHMOND, VA
American Express - Richmond, VA
Locate this job: