Enterprise Community Manager Job Listing at SCP Pools in Covington, LA
Consumer Products, Retail
1399">Enterprise Community Manager
Location :Covington LA US 70433
Job Type :Full Time
Career Level :Experienced (Non-Manager)
Education :Bachelor's Degree
Category :Computers, Software,Computers, Hardware,Information Technology,Computer Services
Job Description :
Coordinates and supports the development of an entire intranet (Portal) community built in Jive software for information to be shared amongst all internal employees, supplemented with private team oriented sites in Microsoft Sharepoint. The communities are accessible to over 3,500 employees. The Community Manager will have oversight for all content of the community and be responsible for overall adoption and support.
RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
* Monitors, trains, supports and performs design, production, adoption and integration tasks for the community with enterprise information sources.
* Coordinates the development and delivery of content for the community site.
* Manages the site on a daily basis to promote adoption and actively seek community member involvement.
* Responds to online discussions or inquiries that require a response from the organization and flag any concerns or issues to management as needed.
* Tracks and reports on site activity and proactively offer solutions based on reporting.
* Provides ongoing leadership to members:
o Works with Community Managers to onboard community members
o Works with End Users to develop special training for information discovery
o Monitors community, encourages membership and facilitates discussions
o Coordinates, publishes, and follows up on content, categories and tags
o Develops relationships with and engages key community influencers
o Sets tone, expectations, and rules of engagement for the community.
Job Requirements :
* Bachelor’s Degree.
* Experience with online communities/social networking companies or sites.
* Experience with Jive and Sharepoint a plus.
* Experience or exposure to website project management a plus.
* At least one year of direct hands on experience with the development, management or maintenance of community websites including discussion forums.
* Knowledge of web development tools including HTML.
* Keen understanding and awareness of Internet trends.
* Proven ability to effectively coordinate cross-functional teams.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Ability to work independently, multi-task, and be a strong, proactive team player.
* Experience managing, developing and participating in communities.
* Excellent customer service skills and professional demeanor.
* Ability to quickly respond to management and end user requests.
* Ability to understand corporate culture and style guidelines to ensure appropriate web design and architecture.
* Ability to market, sell and promote participation in the community.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in New Orleans, LA
View similar jobs:
DOP Job - LA
Soliant Health - Metairie LA, LA
Penn National Gaming - Bay St Louis, MS
PSYCHIATRIC AIDE 1
Louisiana Department of State Civil Service - New Orleans, LA
Locate this job: