Savannah 90 Day Internship: Meet Local Business Leaders VIPs Job Listing at Sea Witch Marketing, Inc. in Savannah, GA (Job ID 1073662)
Public Relations firm specializing in cause-related marketing campaigns, EVENT PLANNING, specifically Grand Opening/ Ribbon Cutting, Nonprofit Fundraisers, Community Festivals.
We publish a weekly newletter SAVANNAHMASTERCALENDAR going to 7000 subscribers in the Savannah area, business owners and nonprofit leaders.
We host and create NETWORKING EVENTS for Savannah's Business Leaders and have done so for past 7 years.
INTERNSHIP POSITIONs: I need interns with skills in
1) Business Adminstration, Marketing, accounting
2) Public Relations, Event Planning, Special Events, social media
3) Graphic Design, advertising, design, posters, invitations
4) Website Design, Computer Information Systems, Online research, data input
5) Nonprofit Management, Fundraising, corporate Sponsorships,
6) Publishing, English, journalism, Public Relations, Communications
NEWSLETTER - help get weekly newsletter out - research event dates, times, locations, contact info.
Working on researching vendors, inputing clients contact information into database, working on monthly newsletter. Developing Promotional Materials for events.
Will learn how to plan a WORLD-CLASS global event - from start to finish, including Event Logistics and EVENT PROMOTION / MARKETING and learn corporate sponsorships, how to deal with all levels of govt, chambers of commerce, nonprofit charities and corporate executives. Building partnerships between public and private sectors.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Internships jobs in Savannah, GA
Locate this job: