Basic Business Internship (freshmen and sophomores) Job Listing at SelBiz Corporation in Austin, TX (Job ID 1349839)
SelBiz Corporation is a 29-year-old business brokerage company located in Austin, Texas, selling all types of existing businesses and franchises in the Austin area.
SelBiz Corporation is offering an Internship program for students who are taking business related studies: Finance, business administration, management, economics, advertising, public relations, marketing, accounting, law.
Internship with SelBiz will give the students hands-on experience in a wide range of tasks that will prepare them for the real-life business world and will enhance the students resume.
Each student in the program will be personally mentored and supervised during the internship. You will work in a professional environment that is fun, interesting and challenging.
The student will assist only, brokers and senior interns in all aspects of business brokerage including:
* Evaluating: business management, financial statements, marketing, advertising, leases, training, recruiting and business values.
* Communicate by phone with clients.
* Assist in preparing presentations of businesses for sale
* Help with research via the Internet, libraries, and all level of governmental data offices.
* Use computer programs: Word, Excel, access Power Point, Desktop publishing, & Internet browsers.
* All other typical office tasks, filing, answering phone calls , copying.
There is no monetary compensation during the internship program.
At the end of the internship, some students may be offered to join SelBiz Corporation on a part time basis.
Visit our website: www.SelBiz.Com
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Internships jobs in Austin, TX
View similar jobs:
Intern -Proj Supp Sr. Assistant (Job Number: 12009717)
ACS, a Xerox Company - Austin, TX
Locate this job: