Business Analyst - Internship Job Listing at SelBiz Corporation in Austin, TX (Job ID 1040886)
SelBiz Corporation is a 29-year-old business brokerage company located in Austin, Texas, selling all types of existing businesses and franchises in the Austin area.
SelBiz Corporation is offering an Internship program for students who are taking business related studies: Finance, business administration, management, economics, advertising, public relations, marketing, accounting, law.
Internship with SelBiz will give the students hands-on experience in a wide range of tasks that will prepare them for the real-life business world and will enhance the students resume.
Each student in the program will be personally mentored and supervised during the internship. You will work in a professional environment that is fun, interesting and challenging.
The student will assist brokers in all aspects of business brokerage including:
* Evaluating: business management, financial statements, marketing, advertising, leases, training, recruiting and business values.
* Communicate with business owners, potential buyers, bankers, corporate officers, landlords, attorneys, CPAs and government agencies.
* Assist in preparing presentation of businesses for sale
* Assist in the execution of contracts.
* Do research via the Internet, libraries, and all level of governmental data offices.
* Use computer programs: Word, Excel, access Power Point, Desktop publishing, & Internet browsers.
There is no monetary compensation during the internship program.
You may get college credit for your work at SelBiz.
At the end of the internship, some students may be offered to join SelBiz Corporation on a part time basis.
Visit our website: www.SelBiz.Com
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Business/Mgmt. jobs in Austin, TX
View similar jobs:
Part Time Project Manager
Kelly Services - Austin, TX
Business Analyst - Associate
Talentburst, Inc. - Austin, TX
Fitness Sales Consultant Job
Gold's Gym - Austin, TX
Locate this job: