Real Estate Intern - Southeast Division Office Job Listing at Sherwin-Williams in Atlanta, GA
Chemicals, Consumer Products
Real Estate Intern - Southeast Division Office
Location: Atlanta District
City Search: GA - Tucker
Job Code: 3583
# of openings: 1
Corporate Real Estate Intern
This PAID internship offers corporate-level experience in wholesale/retail real estate and can lead to career opportunities in real estate, management, and/or professional outside sales upon graduation. You will have the opportunity to learn basic real estate department operations, gain management skills, and increase knowledge in a variety of key business topics. Interns will also be exposed to S-W professionals in a variety of functional areas.
The weekly work schedule will consist of three days in the department office and one day in the field with Sherwin-Williams real estate managers and professionals.
To join our Intern Program, you should be a current college Senior graduating between August 2013 and December 2013, have demonstrated leadership ability, as well as some related work experience in real estate or a related field. Bilingual (English/Spanish) candidates welcome.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
- Must be enrolled in an accredited four year college or university, currently pursing a bachelors degree
- Must submit to a background screening which may include driving, credit and criminal history
- Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status)
- Must be willing to work all scheduled hours which may include evenings and weekends, with or without reasonable accommodation. Must be available to work 28 hours per week.
The Sherwin-Williams Company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other consideration made unlawful by Federal, State, or Local Laws.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Real Estate jobs in Atlanta, GA
View similar jobs:
Real Estate Analyst
Carters, Inc. - Atlanta, GA
Make Ready Technician
Venterra Realty - Alpharetta, GA
Commercial Real Estate Advisory Associate
BlackRock - Charlotte, NC
Locate this job: