Apply on Company Website
The Senior Business Development Manager will target Human Resource Directors and Organisational Development Professionals to identify opportunities, present solutions, close business, manage the growth of the client and increase SHL brand awareness in the market. With full support of our client and consulting teams, the selected candidate will work with a team of professionals to drive significant revenue growth within Sweden. Your main responsibilities will include:
- To research and develop a list of target prospects and develop solid, strategic relationships with key decisions makers within each.
- To develop and execute on account management plans for assigned clients with the goals of increasing client satisfaction and identify cross-selling opportunities.
- To implement marketing plan and business developments efforts in Sweden resulting in increased revenue and growth of client base.
- To coordinate business efforts with the internal sales team to qualify and convert appropriate leads into future accounts
- To increase and continually promote the SHL brand in the market and be the point of contact for new business leads.
- Bachelors or preferably Masters in human resources, or business-related discipline
- Understand and believe in the value of objective assessment in strategic human capital solutions
- Minimum5 years proven business development experience, preferably in a consulting environment.
- You have a proven sales achievement track record of selling complex solutions and are used to selling on results, through business cases, more than certain products.
- You are used to having independent negotiations on a high level and to close and formalize deals, including negotiations on e g corporate frame agreements.
- Presenting cases and communicating on different levels in the client's organisation.
- I t's essential that you have experience in working very closely to your clients, building long term relationships with people in different kinds of roles, positions and at different levels in the organization.
- Fluent in Swedish and English