Apply on Company Website
This is a high-impact operational role which will support the sales and field marketing teams in driving marketing campaigns to help drive new business acquisition, customer retention and solution usage in line with business targets. Working closely with SHL's local sales teams and partners to create and implement appropriate full mix demand generation and retention marketing campaigns in line with marketing strategy and sales goals.
- To deliver a tactical marketing execution plan in line with business opportunity generation targets, local budgets and central propositions/product programmes.
- Support and deliver lead generation, lead nurturing and demand creation programmes in line with budget to produce high quality leads. This includes management of all campaign elements, budget and deliverables such as email, direct mail, webcasts, search, newsletters and social media.
- Measure, track, analyse and regularly report on the effectiveness of overall demand creation and ROI as well as update contact lists and marketing database.
- Work with the field marketing manager to support marketing activities with local PR programmes driven by local agencies and central PR.
- Manage local suppliers where appropriate.
- Work with relevant local affiliations and partnerships to support business generation objectives e.g. trade bodies, Chambers of Commerce, local universities etc.
- Deliver against the social media strategy, ensuring that SHL has the required online visibility
- Well established B2B marketing experience - IT/tech or HR industry preferred.
- Strong hands on expertise implementing integrated marketing campaign, database management, direct and e-marketing, social media and events management to support achievement of sales objectives
- Good knowledge in lead generation programme planning, tactics and analysis is required.
- Strong online capability, experience of website management/administration, social media and e-marketing automation tools for emailing
- Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills on various levels.
- Good knowledge in managing marketing client/prospect database system
- Trilingual – French, Dutch and English to working level with relevant professional marketing or equivalent qualifications
- This role may also involve some travel within the region, so flexibility is required.
- Excellent written and spoken English is vital to succeed in this role