Apply on Company Website
This is a high-impact role which will support the sales and field marketing teams in driving marketing campaigns to help drive new business acquisition, customer retention and solution usage in line with business targets. Working closely with SHL's local sales teams and partners to create and implement appropriate full mix demand generation and retention marketing campaigns in line with marketing strategy and sales goals.
- Create marketing plans targeted at end users for each proposition, in line with overall strategy, targets and within budget
- Develop the Integrated Digital Marketing strategy and marketing execution plan for launch across India
- Develop an Online advertising plan (e-marketing)
- Website management in coordination with H.O. and Regional Marketing
- Social Media Marketing and Management - developing and maintaining online presence on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Use email, ad-words and other electronic marketing techniques to inform customers of new products and generate leads
- Maintain a high level of up-to-date knowledge of Marketing best practices strategies in SHL's line of business
- Using print media effectively to promote SHL brand and to generate leads
- Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press - local, regional, national and specialist publications - depending on the product and the campaign
- Coordinate with H.O. Marketing to source all relevant Print advertising material
- Managing the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters and DVDs
- Writing and proofreading copy
- Liaising with designers and printers
- Arranging for the effective distribution of marketing materials
- Leverage Marketing opportunities at HR Conferences and Events
- Identify Events and Conferences that SHL India should sponsor / take part in
- Coordinate with Event organisers and obtain the best possible deals
- Ensure SHL brand visibility at the Events
- Get speaker slots for Managing Director and other key people
- Customer Contact
- Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships
- Maintaining and updating customer databases
- Conducting market research such as customer questionnaires and focus groups
- Managing budgets
- Plan and monitor marketing expenditure for various marketing activities
- Monthly reporting of actual expenditure vs. budget
- Should have excellent skills in Marketing Communication
- Monitoring competitor activity
- 3 to 5 years of experience in driving integrated marketing campaigns - IT/tech or HR industry preferred.
- Strong hands on expertise implementing integrated marketing campaign, database management, direct and e-marketing, social media and events management to support achievement of sales objectives
- Good knowledge in lead generation programme planning, tactics and analysis is required.
- Strong online capability, experience of website management/administration, social media and e-marketing automation tools for emailing
- Ability to manage social media channels like LinkedIn, FB, Twitter, etc.
- Experience of working with multiple agencies
- Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills on various levels.
- Good knowledge in managing marketing client/prospect database system
- This role may also involve some travel within the region, so flexibility is required.