Infrastructure Project Manager Job Listing at Software Guidance & Assistance in Newark, DE (Job ID sga13-01809)
Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc., (SGA), is searching for an Infrastructure Project Manager for a contract assignment with one of our premier banking clients in Newark, DE. The candidate will join a Data Management Infrastructure Operations (DMIO) group, which executes shared services for business, data and contact-center solutions. The group is responsible for building and enabling data warehouses, advanced analytic solutions, and for providing architectural oversight for the bank.
- Regularly communicate status of program to all impacted stakeholders.
- Develop and manage program charter and business case.
- Manage workload of project by proactively identifying and resolving issues that would present a risk to on-time implementation of the program/project.
- Clearly define project objectives, lead the development of the implementation plan, and oversee the execution of that plan.
- Provide the business management team with constructive feedback as it pertains to project or overall project performance.
- Apply knowledge of technical trends and vendor practices in Program/Project Management to ensure successful delivery of the program.
- Ensure compliance of infrastructure activities with audit and information risk policies.
- Analyze project risks, costs, and benefits and makes relevant recommendations to business and technology leadership team.
-7+ plus years of IT Project Management experience, or relevant business or team leadership.
- Extensive experience with infrastructure projects in multiple technologies, functions (e.g. transaction management, risk management etc.) and industries.
- Experience managing geographically distributed and culturally diverse work-groups.
- Knowledge of outsourcing methodologies and operating models.
- Experience in working with Outside Service Providers.
- College degree, specialized training, or equivalent work experience.
- LDAP, Keon type projects
- Experience working in distributive environment (not Mainframe only)
- PLUS = Any experience in a SAS, ETL, Teradataenvironment
SGA is a Certified Womens Business Enterprise (WBE) celebrating over thirty years of service to our national client base for both permanent placement and Consulting opportunities. For Consulting positions, we offer a variety of benefit options including but not limited to health & dental insurance, paid vacation, timely payment via direct deposit in addition to transferring H1B Visa sponsorship. Please inquire about our referral program if you would like to submit a candidatefor any of our open or future job opportunities. To view all of our available job postings and/or to learn more about SGA please visit us online at www.sgainc.com.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Business/Mgmt. jobs in Delaware Non-Metro
View similar jobs:
Protection 1 - Newark, DE
IL Project Manager
Protection 1 - Newark, DE
Vendor Portfolio Manager - Controls Risk
Chase - Wilmington, DE
Locate this job: