Apply on Company Website
Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc., (SGA), is searching for a Jr Production Support Analyst for a contract assignment with one of our premier financial industry clients in Chicago, IL.
- Provide first level support for internal clients.
- Work closely with users, answering their queries and raising development requests as they are presented.
- Monitoring & supporting batches and downstream feeds.
- Escalation and timely resolution of production issues.
- Liaise between users and technology teams.
- Analysis around new requirements or improvements to the current system.
- Develop and Maintain documentation.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Sciences, Information Systems, or related field.
- Support and problem diagnosis skills - Strong desire to jump in and investigate issues, resolve problems, and communicate status.
- Ability to deal with a high pressure environment.
- Personable and excellent communicator. Candidate will be dealing directly with business users and development teams.
- Basic tech skills - MS Office, SQL, Excel, VBA, UNIX
- UNIX admin and/or scripting experience desired
- SQL debugging Stored Procedures experience desired
- Strong MS excel skills
- Python or Perl background a plus
- Financial background preferred.
SGA is a Certified Womans Business Enterprise (WBE) celebrating over thirty years of service to our national client base. We offer a variety of benefit options including but not limited to health & dental insurance, paid vacation, timely payment via direct deposit in addition to offering H1B Visa sponsorship. Please inquire about our referral program if you would like to submit a candidate for any of our open or future job opportunities. To view all of our available job postings and/or to learn more about SGA please visit us online at www.sgainc.com.