Bank Clerk Job Listing at Standard Chartered in Lusaka (Job ID 394498-445)
The jobholder is responsible for acquiring business under the jobholder's responsible area and to ensure that high quality counter services are provided consistently. Whenever opportunities arise, cross sell appropriate banking products to customers.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
1.Achieve assigned individual sales target by maximized business prospects and cross-selling opportunities and maintaining close contact with mapping channels, as well as other departments in the Bank.
2.Proactively engage customers, establish and deepen customer relationship.
3.Handle counter transactions and provide other banking services at counters.
4.Ensure that cash in the teller's cash till is balanced to on-line cash book and all the customer transactions are correctly posted.
4. Deliver high quality of service to customers.
5. Exercise risk assessment for new customers through all necessary procedures on checking customers' supporting documents and understanding customers' financial sources.
6. Deliver timely and accurate report.
7. Attend team meetings and participates in developing creative solutions to solve problems and workflow streamlining.
8. Ensure that compliance with internal and external regulatory requirements is met at all times. To make self aware of the requirements and check to ensure that working practices are in line with these necessary standards.
9. Comply with all applicable money laundering prevention procedures and, in particular, report any suspicious activity to the Unit Money Laundering Prevention Officer and line manager.
10. For RI's registration staff to perform regulated activity such as Securities related enquiries, staff should ensure to provide information / knowledge on securities market / products / industry, etc. in response to clients' enquiries.
Qualifications & Skills
A Minimum of a Diploma in any Business related Field.
An undergraduate Degree is an added advantage
Diversity & Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in Zambia
View similar jobs:
Business Planning Manager
Standard Chartered - Lusaka, Zambia
PASTRY CHEF - INTERCONTINENTAL LUSAKA - NS
IHG - Lusaka, Zambia
Assistant Director of Finance and Business Support - NS
IHG - Lusaka, Zambia
Locate this job: