Operations Officer (FMO) Job Listing at Standard Chartered in Philippines (Job ID 371038)
1. To carry out the processing and settlement functions of various Financial Market Products, with focus on the accuracy, efficiency, integrity and timely delivery of requirements to achieve a high standard of customer service.
2. To deliver all aspects of customer facing activities and processing support within the defined area of responsibility
Key Roles & Responsibilities
1. Consistently deliver high-level of performance to customers' needs with an "under-promise over-deliver" approach.
2. Work with the team to contribute in the improvement of customer service standards.
3. Log all issues/errors for escalation in CRM and ensure timely resolution.
4. Adheres to appropriate investigation procedures and assists in queries of other departments and customers relating to Financial Market Operation's transactions.
5. Verification and settlement of Foreign Exchange, Money Market, Fixed Income and Derivatives transactions between client's source documents and TP systems.
6. Ensure that all required reports generated (exported or printed) form OPICS are complete, accurate and distributed on time among users.
7. Timely dispatch and monitoring of counterparty deal confirmations.
8. Preparation of debit / credit advises and timely dispatch to clients.
9. Ensure that transactions processed are properly accounted for and sufficiently funded based on customer's instruction with the appropriate account number.
10. Preparation of general ledger entries for posting to eBBS.
11. Preparation of GLTE entries for posting to OPICS (c/o Hub).
12. Preparation of manual payment instructions to be submitted to Cash Management Services.
13. Preparation of manual SWIFT messages in the SC Star system.
14. Assist in queries of other departments and customers relating to Financial Market Operation's transactions.
15. Ensure practices within the unit comply with all internal policies, regulatory requirements compliance procedure and processes and local statutes.
16. Contribute to the effectiveness of the department's BCP, actively participate in the BCP testing providing timely feedback on BCP matters, make themselves available during contingency situations. Should be fully conversant and knowledgeable of the most updated BCP and keeps a copy of the departments call tree readily accessible at his/her place of residence.
17. Ensure that appropriate local procedures and internal controls that interpret the Group Policy and Standards and the local law and regulations of Money Laundering Prevention are documented, implemented, maintained and monitored.
18. Ensure compliance with Bank's policy including but not limited to Group and Local Code of Conduct, Health and Safety, Diversity and Inclusion and escalate to management any policy breaches for appropriate decision/handling.
19. Other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications & Skills
1. Have good academic background with Business Degree
2. Have a fair knowledge of operations and rules of the local securities industry
3. Have the ability to work efficiently in a high pressure environment due to tight deadlines and increasing trades
4. Have analytical mind and exercise mature judgment
5. Be computer literate
6. Possess good oral and written communications skills
Diversity & Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in Phillipines
View similar jobs:
J.P. Morgan Chase - Philippines
CIB - Project Manager - PMO, Process Manager
J.P. Morgan - Philippines
Manager, Service Delivery
TeleTech - Manila
Locate this job: