Specialist, Reward (Comp & Ben) Job Listing at Standard Chartered in Karachi (Job ID 416783-445)
Lead activity around Group Reward communications, policies and processes to ensure they remain business led and aligned to the Group philosophy and principles, with a focus on the annual P3 process and oversight on group wide bonus spend.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
Key Roles & Responsibilities
1. Manage the Annual Performance, Potential and Pay (P3) Review Process, including
• Liaise with key stakeholders to ensure appropriate strategy and positioning.
• Work with Performance CoE to establish appropriate process, communications, champion network and implementation plan.
• Provide guidance to the Global Process team and Country Champions as appropriate to ensure smooth running of the process.
• Provide appropriate governance within process and for overall spend Evaluate the process inc implementing any changes required.
2. Support Group Reward Plan Committee
• Provide committee with oversight on overall compensation spend by ensuring meetings at appropriate times with all required information (i.e. forecasts for all plans and inputs from other plan committees).
• Coordinate the Annual Bonus Plan, including pool forecasts, BPI calculations, oversight of required inputs (e.g TB coverage), liaison with group finance, liaison with stakeholders to ensure pools cascaded appropriately alongside P3 process.
3. Work with the internal technology and systems teams to ensure that the Bank uses appropriate technology to support its reward programmes
• Monitor the P3 system to ensure remains fit for purpose and upgrade as appropriate.
• Work with HR Transformation on other technology solutions as appropriate, e.g. benchmarking.
4. Lead on coordination of reward communications strategy, and implementation, to ensure Group Reward policies and practices are embedded within countries.
• Ensuring group reward messages are reinforced in broader HR activities as appropriate (e.g. Great Manager Programme, HR Curriculum).
• Maximizing use of existing tools such as iConnect.
5. Review Group Reward policies, practices, processes and documentation to ensure remain in line with best practice and business requirements
• Design/develop/implement business specific reward solutions to meet business needs, while maintaining alignment with Group policies and standards.
• Engage the WB and CB business throughout design and implementation.
6. Establish relationships with senior management (at Group and in businesses) and take a pro-active stance in ensuring Reward tools and communications form part of and a coordinated HR offering to the business.
DIMENSIONS: (Describe budget, staff, major authority levels, constraints)
• Not responsible for the execution of day to day process of reward operations. Works closely with HRSSC and country HR to ensure Group requirements are delivered, as well as CoE Performance and Engagement teams
Matrix management of Reward Analytics Team (HRSSC).
• Manager and employee satisfaction with reward tools, processes and communications.
• Successful implementation of projects (inc P3).
• Quality of guidance provided to stakeholders.
• Benchmarking with key international businesses.
Qualifications & Skills
• Masster is Human Resources with relevant experience of at least 5 years in Comp & Ben Function with medium to large size bank
• Strong analytical and stakeholder relationship management
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 04/02/2014. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity & Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in Pakistan
View similar jobs:
Project Engineer - Enterprise
Emerson - Lahore Cantonments, Pakistan
Operational Risk Officer
Standard Chartered - Karachi, Pakistan
Officer - Item Processing Unit (GTO) - Islamabad
Standard Chartered - Rawalpindi, Pakistan
Locate this job: