director, E-Commerce, Teavana.com - Seattle, WA Job Listing at Starbucks in Seattle, WA (Job ID 140002379)
Job Summary and Mission
This position contributes to Starbucks success by defining the tactical and strategic direction of the Teavana.com e-commerce site to achieve company financial and business objectives. Facilitates cross-channel alignment throughout the organization for Teavana.com brand and marketing strategies online. Manages the business activities and day-to-day operations of the Teavana.com e-commerce site.
Models and acts in accordance with Starbucks guiding principles.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
Leadership - Setting goals for the work group, developing organizational capability, and modeling how we work together:
· Identifies and communicates key responsibilities and practices to ensure the immediate team of direct reports promotes a successful attitude, confidence in leadership, and teamwork to achieve business results
· Supports the implementation of company programs to ensure the success of the Company.
· Directs and oversees the implementation of ecommerce strategy to ensure achievement of business objectives
· Leads integration of financial activities, including planning, forecasting and business analysis, to drive Teavana.com brand planning and strategies
· Leads, development and participates on cross-functional teams in support of multi-channel, integrated marketing strategies and programming plans for marketing activities for ecommerce channels, ensuring that marketing and communication initiatives are aligned with the global brand strategic directions
· Manages relationships with internal and external creative teams, agencies and vendors to execute e-commerce plans
Planning and Execution - Developing strategic and operational plans for the work group, managing execution, and measuring results:
· Prepares, communicates and educates client groups and team on changes in policies and practices within the organization
· Plans and manages business unit and department processes and practices to ensure that programs are aligned with company business goals and objectives.
· Continuously drives for online revenue growth through product selection, pricing strategies, site analytics and functionality
· Tracks and measures marketing performance and evaluates overall program effectiveness
· Assesses new B2C ecommerce opportunities and leads the definition of design and functional scope, operational needs, and launch plans to launch ecommerce sites in international markets, supporting and optimizing ecommerce platforms and activities
Business Requirements - Providing functional expertise and executing functional responsibilities:
· Overall accountability for teavana.com P&L and delivery of financial targets
· Defines and leads the strategy and tactics for ensuring topline revenue and operating income goals
· Provides direction and oversight of annual operating and marketing plans
· Oversees execution of user interface design and usability for teavana.com ecommerce site partnering closely with cross-functional team to ensure brand strategy execution and the delivery of the best possible online shopping experience
Partner Development & Team Building - Providing partners with coaching, feedback, and developmental opportunities and building effective teams:
· Challenges and inspires team members to achieve business results.
· Conducts and ensures the completion of performance reviews.
· Ensures partners adhere to legal and operational compliance requirements.
· Oversees training and development of partners directly and indirectly managed and makes effective staffing decisions.
· Provides coaching, direction and leadership support to team members in order to achieve partners, business and customer results
Summary of Experience
· Product, ecom, or brand management at a top-tier CPG company (10 years)
· Project leadership in a cross-functional environment (10 years)
· Strategic ecommerce planning and execution (5 years)
· International product, channel or marketing management (3 years)
· E-commerce advertising channel mix/management (3 years)
· E-commerce operations and marketing experience (5 years)
· Relationship management with external agencies, vendors or business partners (3 years)
· Leading and facilitating cross-functional or organizational groups (3 years)
· At least five years’ experience in a marketing, brand management or product management role
· At least five years’ experience leading the development of new or existing products or strategies from conception to implementation.
· Bachelor’s degree or four years US military experience in a related MOS/C.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Ability to apply knowledge of multidisciplinary business principles and practices to achieve successful outcomes in cross-functional projects and activities
· Ability to manage complex budgets and drive revenue and operating income goals
· Deep understanding of CPG operations including supply chain operations
· Exceptional organization and planning skills
· Strong communication and presentation skills
· Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines
· Strong cross-functional and team leadership
Starbucks is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
View similar jobs:
Senior Web Developer
Kelly Services - Bellevue, WA
Front End Web Developer - Relocation Offered
Kelly Services - Bellevue, WA
Web UAT Tester
KellyMitchell Group - Bellevue, WA
Locate this job: