Locate this job
div> As an Evolution Fresh Juice Partner, you will contribute to the success of the store by providing legendary customer service to all customers by providing prompt service, quality beverages and products, and maintaining a clean and comfortable store environment. Juice Partners are required to have basic knowledge about health and learn about all Evolution Fresh products to effectively educate our customers. You will be also responsible for modeling and acting in accordance with the company’s guiding principles.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Acts with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values and mission of the organization
- Maintains a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep store operating to standard and to set a positive example for the shift team.
- Anticipates customer and store needs by constantly evaluating environment and customers for cues.
- Communicates information to manager so that the team can respond as necessary to create the Third Place environment during each shift.
- Assists with new partner training by positively reinforcing successful performance and giving respectful and encouraging coaching as needed.
- Contributes to positive team environment by recognizing alarms or changes in partner morale and performance and communicating them to the store manager
- Provides quality beverages and food products consistently for all customers by adhering to all recipe and presentation standards. Follows health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products.
- Prepares all food items as directed in a sanitary and timely manner.
- Follows recipes, portion controls, and presentation specifications as outlined.
- Washes and cleans fruit and vegetables according to food safety procedures.
- Cleans and maintains juicing equipment and juicing area.
- Follows operational policies and procedures, including those for cash handling and safety and security, to ensure the safety of all partners during each shift. Maintains a clean and organized workspace so that partners can locate resources and product as needed.
- Properly cleans and sanitizes all dishes, glassware, utensils and pitchers.
- Assists with cleaning other areas of the operation as requested.
- Assists with food preparation as required.
- Delivers legendary customer service to all customers by acting with a customer comes first attitude and connecting with the customer. Discovers and responds to customer needs.
- Follows operational policies and procedures, including those for cash handling and safety and security, to ensure the safety of all partners during each shift.
- Maintains a clean and organized workspace so that partners can locate resources and product as needed.
- Maintains regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
Summary of Experience
- No previous experience required, but preferably has worked in the restaurant business and/or retail
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to understand and carry out verbal and written instructions and request clarification when needed
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to build relationships
- Basic knowledge of health and nutrition
- Constant standing/walking
- Occasional stooping, kneeling or crawling
- Occasional pushing, pulling, lifting or carrying up to 40 lbs
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs, ramps.
- Constant computer/POS Register and bar equipment usage.
- Frequent, continual, intermittent flexing or rotation of the wrist(s) and spine.
- Constant reaching, turning, and performing precision work around bar area
- Constant receiving detailed information through oral communication.
- Constant talking, expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word
- Occasional Distinguishing, with a degree of accuracy, differences or similarities in intensity or quality of flavors and/or odors.
- Constant clarity of vision at near and/or far distances.
Apply on company website