Apply on Company Website
Position is located in Cincinnati, OH
1. Evaluates, provides feedback, mentors and motivates employees to provide excellent customer service, while improving call quality and performance metrics.
2. Analyzes call statistics to ensure performance and quality standards are met.
3. Resolves worker issues or submits unsettled issues to the HR Department for appropriate action.
4. Handles supervisor calls and oversees escalation queue.
5. Monitors live or recorded calls and identifies performance gaps. Coaches employees for performance improvement, resolves day-to-day issues and problems, provides technical leadership, and answers questions accurately and professionally.
6. Trains new employees to ensure professional, performance and quality standards are met.
7. Encourages and participates in community activities.
8. Monitors call volume to ensure appropriate staffing levels are maintained to service clients.
9. Conducts meetings to ensure accurate and timely communication of client and campaign issues to and from the team.
10. Reviews and submits all required reports and staffing requests, and maintains transaction reports and attendance/time records.
11. Delivers performance reviews of team members, conducts disciplinary interview/counseling, and completes and files all necessary HR documentation.
12. Participates in client quality calibration sessions.
Must have all of the following:
Show Rate - 93%
Quality - 85%
Availability - 90%
Skills & Abilities
• Solid knowledge of computers and software applications including spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel), word processing (Microsoft Word), and e-mail (Microsoft Outlook) software applications.
• Strong customer services skills.
• Ability to plan own work and work of others.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, adapt to changing priorities, meet deadlines, multi-task effectively and work well under pressure.
• Ability to follow defined procedures and deal with different and specialized situations.
• Ability to handle confidential information.
• Ability to plan own work and the work of others and lead work groups or teams.
• Ability to exercise initiative and judgment as well as make decisions within the scope of assigned authority.
Education & Experience Education: High School Graduate or GED required. Associates’ degree (AA) from a two-year college or university or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred. Job Experience: Previous Supervisory Experience REQUIRED. Six (6) months to one (1) year related experience is required.
Previous sales experience required.