Director Account Management Job Listing at StarTek in Denver, CO
Are you looking for a work environment that is growing, thriving and has a passion for people? Do you want a career that will take you places and give you new experiences? Are success, personal growth and fun on your list of must haves?
If you’ve answered yes to these questions, apply to join StarTek—A global leader in the Business Process Outsourcing industry! We are able to deliver award-winning quality results through our people, processes, and passion. When you succeed, we succeed. We take the time to look for individuals who have a heart for customer service, a promise of employee contribution, and the potential to grow with our company.
It's not WHAT we do that makes StarTek different; but rather, HOW we do it.
DIrecor Account Management
This position is responsible for all aspects of Account Management and Development for a large communications (cable/internet/phone) client supporting multiple lines of business across several geographies. This role at StarTek is dedicated to ensuring delivery of performance metrics, clear communication, continuous improvement, client advocacy and most importantly, overall client satisfaction. This Director will report directly to the SVP of Operations. The Director will be responsible for the introduction and presentation of all solutions and services to the client. Additionally, the Director will be responsible to ensure transfer of client information to other StarTek business groups as needed and will work with those groups to manage contractual/commercial issues. Travel to various locations (as needed) for this position. Previous BPO account management of a telecommunications/cable industry client a must.
Monitors contract compliance, quality standards and performance and drives change to meet thresholds at all client(s) sites - completely understands contracts to determine appropriate KPI’s.
Analyzes call center production performance data for trends and areas of specific process improvement and create reports.
Works with Site Directors and other site leadership to meet client expectations in terms of productivity, growth and profitability.
Manages large-scale multiple client operations (4 plus lines of business with over 250 FTE) and/or for large client(s) or operation(s).
Manages all aspects of client relations at highest level. Capable of assuming role of Vice-President of Operations and has knowledge of multiple lines of business.
Project manages cross functional teams to implement process improvement solutions.
Develops business plans for call center department for client(s) satisfaction.
Manages client(s) relationships to grow and support current business.
Positively represents the company to client(s).
Has responsibility for site level profitability.
Manages client relationships to grow and support current business.
Manages culture of the center and is responsible for setting a positive, productive environment.
Evaluates general working conditions on all platforms to ensure productivity and performance standards are met.
Develops business plan and budget for call center department.
Meets with direct reports to ensure efficient completion of action items.
Coaches direct reports to ensure optimal productivity and performance of operations.
Analyzes call center production performance data for trends and areas of opportunity.
Participates in strategic planning for site with executive management.
Positively represents the company to the community, leads community relationship building and involvement efforts.
Demonstrate experience in and commitment in launching a new LOB / client from recruiting through day-to-today operational governance.
Be able to develop an industry leading customer WOW experience and effectively manage and measure it
Expert skills in writing, speaking and understanding English language
Solid knowledge of accounting and budgeting
Expert knowledge of call center operations
Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships
Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or government regulations and write reports and business correspondence
Ability to effectively communicate and interact with all levels of personnel within the organization, including presenting information and responding to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public
Ability to plan own work and the work of others in one or more departments and exercise initiative and judgment as well as make decisions within the scope of assigned authority
Ability to adapt to changing priorities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure
Ability to nurture and develop a team environment
Skills and Abilities:
Must be a pro-active, energetic self-starter
· Independent, self-confident, but with the disciplines and controls necessary over these personality
· Must possess a strong results orientation.
· A proven track record of building partnerships within an organization and a solid team player.
· High level of energy and initiative; assertive; one who is not afraid to take calculated risks.
· Ability to identify and close a solution based sale.
· Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
· Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical
procedures, or government regulations and write reports and business correspondence.
· Prior experience in a client services environment preferably five years. Preferably in the
· Experience in an environment that requires a high sense of urgency, strong results orientation, and
strong understanding of sound business practices.
· Must be effective in speaking in front of large groups as well as making presentations to large
· Ability to effectively communicate and interact with all levels of personnel within the organization,
including presenting information and responding to questions from groups of managers, clients,
customers and the general public.
· Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
· Proven ability to develop new sales opportunities.
· Solid knowledge of computers and software applications including spreadsheet (Excel), word
processing (Word), and e-mail software applications.
· Ability to plan owns work and the work of others and leads work groups or teams.
· Solid organizational skills with the ability to prioritize in a fast paced environment with close attention
· Ability to adapt to changing priorities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
· Ability to exercise initiative and judgment as well as make decisions within the scope of assigned
· Ability to identify / implement process improvements.
Education and/or Experience
· An undergraduate degree is preferred.
· Seven (7) years related experience with a minimum of five (5) years supervisory/management experience
· A successful track record working with mid to large size accounts.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Sales jobs in Denver, CO
View similar jobs:
Inside Sales Representative - Phoenix, AZ
UPS - DENVER, CO
District Sales Manager - CV_MGR - Denver, CO
AstraZeneca - Denver, CO
Relationship Banker - Buckingham Village
Chase - CO, Colorado
Locate this job: