HR Generalist Job Listing at StarTek in Mansfield, OH (Job ID 02422)
Are you looking for a work environment that is growing, thriving
If you’ve answered yes to these questions, apply to join StarTek—A
It's not WHAT we do that makes StarTek different; but rather, HOW
Provides support related to all HR activities such as organization growth, succession planning, training and management development, employee relations management, performance management and HR initiatives. Provides technical assistance and coordinates daily personnel policies, programs, and plans.
Applies some advanced skills to the position or specialization. May adapt procedures, processes, tools, equipment and techniques to meet the more complex requirements of this position.
Essential Duties Frequency Performed
1. Provides day to day HR support and counsel to employees and managers regarding, employee relations issues employee communications, and process and policy.
2. Oversees local benefits administration including coordination of annual open enrollments.
3. Oversees HR office processes and paperwork, including FMLA, LOA, and work restrictions for the site. Tracks and logs incoming HR related data, coordinates and maintains all HR Files.
4. Coordinates with Operations and Resource Planning to facilitate employee meetings.
5. Coordinates wellness strategies and organizes local events.
6. Participates in HR investigations as requested and acts as contact for HR related questions.
7. Accurately and efficiently enters employee data into HRIS System.
8. Runs reports, formats and presents information to higher levels of HR management.
9. Conducts new hire orientation.
10. Coordinates and participates in unemployment insurance hearings.
11. Manages Miscellaneous projects, provides additional administrative support to HR Department, and serves as backup to HR Manager
Other Duties as assigned
Responsibility Decision Making Authority
Duties and tasks are standardized where limited judgment is required. Resolves routine questions and problems, and refers more complex issues to higher levels or Team Leader.
Works under direct supervision and follows standard procedures and written instructions to accomplish assigned tasks.
Acts as primary contact for discipline-specific information on projects. May provide informal mentoring to entry-level employees and peers within the department.
Clients, job applicants, vendors
Knowledge, Skills Abilities:
Solid understanding of general and technical aspects of HR
Professional HR (PHR) designation preferred.
At least two (2) years related experience is required.
Up to 5% Travel
Reports To: HR Manager
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
View similar jobs:
Part-time Area Hr Rep
UPS - Lima, OH
Global Compensation and Benefits Manager
Emerson - Mansfield, OH
Human Resources Manager
StarTek - Mansfield, OH
Locate this job: