Operations Manager - Lynchburg, VA Job Listing at StarTek in Lynchburg, VA (Job ID 03234)
Are you looking for a work environment that is
If you’ve answered yes to these questions, apply
It's not WHAT we do that makes StarTek
We are able to deliver award-winning quality results through our people, processes, and passion. When you succeed, we succeed. We take the time to look for individuals who have a heart for customer service, a promise of employee contribution, and the potential to grow with our company.
It's not WHAT we do that makes StarTek different; but rather, HOW we do it.
Manages and directs call center employees to ensure revenue, service, and client satisfaction goals are met. Is also responsible for managing client relationship on a day-to-day basis. Has overall responsibility for most aspects of call center operations, including but not limited to Supervisor and Agent performance, outbound dialer management, and development of team members. Will be responsible for all aspects of Account Management and Development for the client’s account which are managed by a Senior Director and will assist the relationship with the client. This role will have responsibility for client retention and satisfaction margin enhancement. Will work closely with the Site Directors and Regional Vice President to ensure delivery/service level agreements are consistently met or exceeded for the client. Additionally, will be responsible to ensure transfer of client information to other StarTek business groups as needed and will work with those groups to manage contractual/commercial issues. Travel to various locations (as needed) for this position.
- Tracks and reports performance of individual employees, supervisors, and groups as a whole at the site or client level.
- Audits and observes supervisors to ensure coaching is effectively provided and documented.
- Demonstrates leadership abilities with business units using appropriate influencing and consensus building skills to manage expectations and cultivate relationships.
- Ensures call volume forecasted is met on an hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Ensures client KPI’s are met or exceeded.
- Ensures that support ratios are at goal.
- Measures, reports and communicates revenue and service level goal attainment on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis for individuals, groups and the call center overall.
- Encourages site participation and participates and plans community activities.
- Ensures accurate and timely communication of client issues to and from the teams.
- Trains and mentors direct reports to ensure efficient operations.
- Participates in team meetings, joint calls, and client call monitor sessions.
- Ensure on-going maintenance and upkeep of assigned call center.
- Ensures maximum productivity by maximizing on-phone time for all specialists to include acceptable non-productive levels.
- Manages profit and loss activity of site-specific teams.
- Coordinates assigned contact center projects
- Provides support and resource backup to SR Operations Manager.
- Manages various processes through other departments. Will need to drive objectives by managing internal and external relationships and establishing themselves as the point person within the operations process.
- Responsible for invoice management, generation and reconciliation.
- Coordinate all client related travel and presentations. Ex. QBR, New Site Proposal, etc
- Client point of contact for account project management functions. Ex. New Lob Ramps, New Call Center Ramps, etc
- Assures that all departments and managers are working in operational efficiency while achieving strategic objectives of the organization.
- Responsible for creation and upkeep of new/current MSA/SOW. Ensure that StarTek is meeting clients contractual
Education: Bachelor’s Degree from a four year college or university or an equivalent combination of education and related experience is required.
- Three (3) years related experience is required.
- At least one (1) year supervisory experience is required.
- At least one (1) year of experience in a client facing role is required.
- Previous experience with outbound calling programs is strongly preferred.
- Previous sales program experience is strongly preferred.
- Previous experience with an outbound dialer in a call center environment is strongly preferred.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Customer Service jobs in Roanoke, VA
View similar jobs:
National Quality Assurance Coach
DISH - Christiansburg, VA
Full Time Virginia Work at Home Sales Representative
HSN - Roanoke, VA
Customer Service Representative
DISH - Christiansburg, VA
Locate this job: