Sr HR Generalist Job Listing at StarTek in Greenwood Village, CO (Job ID 02240)
Senior Human Resources Generalist - Corporate
StarTek, Inc. is a global provider of business process outsourcing (BPO) services with over 9,000 employees and has been committed for over 25 years to making a positive impact on our clients’ business results. Our company mission is to enable and empower our Brand Warriors to fight for our clients’ brands every day to return value to our stakeholders. We answer the demands of global businesses in fiercely competitive markets, partnering with our clients to reach the goal congruency necessary to deliver superior customer results, beginning with our Brand Warriors.
Our focus is on creating high-value customized support solutions for our clients and delivering increased customer satisfaction and Net Promoter Scores. As a trusted sourcing partner, our clients’ business objectives become our business objectives. Every day, we strive to better understand our clients’ competitive and market challenges so that we can play a more effective role as a trusted sourcing partner. We build customer loyalty and reduce total cost of ownership through specific actionable continuous improvement efforts.
The Sr HR Generalist provides advice, training and support on HR matters and policies to employees and management who are based in the corporate office and virtual corporate. Responsible for employment life-cycle processes including talent acquisition, guidance on performance and development, and the exit process when needed.
· Talent acquisition for all levels of corporate positions; includes search, screening, interviewing, consulting with Compensation, making recommendations on hires; offer/decline correspondence; systems/recordkeeping/process management to completion; supports the expatriate program
· On-boarding program for corporate hires; includes welcome and orientation for company policies and benefits; ensures all aspects of program completed regardless of who owns a task; follows through for employee and manager satisfaction
· Employee Relations—advocate and counseling for corporate/corporate virtual employees and management; administers Employee Engagement and Satisfaction Surveys and consults with management on action plans and follow-through.
· Consults with corporate management on employee performance management, development and succession planning; documents actions, maintains reports and systems records, follows through for needed actions
· First point of contact for management of FMLA, ADA accommodations, Workers Compensation; ensures compliance, recordkeeping, customer satisfaction and follow-through
· Manages separation process, when needed, ensuring all aspects are documented and followed for compliance. Utilizes exit survey data to provide feedback to managers and maintains on-going records for analysis and implementing enhancements as possible. Manages reduction in force protocols if needed..
· Delivers HR training to and consults with corporate managers on organizational design, maintain internal equity, creating/updating job descriptions, general HR policies and practices, maintaining compliance and adequate records
· Partners with other corporate and field HR staff in ensuring effective internal communications, application and compliance of HR policies/practices, operations business support, and overall HR process improvements
· Supports SVP Global HR in HR policy research, analysis, design and implementation and, as needed, on domestic and global HR initiatives
· May support Marketing, Compensation/Benefits, and/or CEO’s Executive Assistant in various business needs and corporate office activities as needed.
· Other duties as assigned.
Responsibility Decision Making Authority
Normally receives no instructions on routine work and general instructions on new assignments. Work assignments are complex in nature where judgment is required in resolving problems and making recommendations. Applies knowledge of the job, and company policies and principles to complete a wide range of tasks.
Work is performed under supervision of the SVP Global HR.
Knowledge, Skill and Abilities:
· HR Generalist knowledge—broad base of all HR disciplines and application; onboarding to separation.
· Talent Acquisition—outreach, interviewing and assessment to ensure appropriate match of people to jobs; knowledge of recruiting and hiring laws, tools and processes for corporate/cross-industry jobs
· HR laws--Federal and State, including FMLA, ADA, WC and general HR governing policies
· Reward strategies, Compensation and U.S. Benefits
· Employee relations guidance for successful relationship building with ability to effectively balance employee and company needs
· Performance management, development, career and succession planning
· Strong interpersonal skills, approachable and helpful with relationship-building and consultation skills.
· Collaborative team player and facilitator.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated ability to deliver effective business communications.
· Effective PC skills using Microsoft Office products—includes Word, Excel, Power Point—the Internet, and internal systems operations skills to research, enter, analyze, and extract data.
· Must be able to multi-task efficiently and set priorities.
· Ability to create and provide meaningful and actionable reporting applying judgment as needed—understanding “gray” areas.
· General business acumen and financial knowledge.
· Ability to create effective presentation materials and verbally deliver training confidently. Responsible and accountable, goal-oriented, results driven.
· General research skills, detail and compliance oriented,
· Demonstrated effective judgment in managing difficult situations with ability to respond to situations with urgency, in a calm and proactive manner.
· Demonstrates positive and professional presentation, self-motivated, outgoing, displays genuine interest in people, the business and HR as a profession.
· Advanced skills in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships
· Strong computer skills including Windows Office Products
Bachelors Degree (BS) from a four (4) year college or university or equivalent combination of education and related experience. HR specific training or certifications preferred.
Minimum 3 years related experience.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Human Resources jobs in Denver, CO
View similar jobs:
Corporate IT Recruiter
DISH - Englewood, CO
Human Resources Assistant
OfficeTeam - Englewood, CO
Senior Level Recruiting Contractor
InnovAge - Denver, CO
Locate this job: