Solar PV Electrical Engineer Phoenix Office Job Listing at Sun Electronics in Phoenix, AZ
- How to design a PV System (Sizing and estimates for Residential and Commercial Customers)
- How to use Computer drawings, applying AutoCad to Renewable Energy sector
- You will be in charge of managing specific project according to your area of interest under the supervision of one of our engineers.
- Helping to educate the public on solar electric power by writing for our web site and other blogs.
- Analyzing current solar systems on the market and doing efficiency comparisons and price / watt comparisons.
- Helping to receive customers and customer inflow and sorting it into appropriate technology transfer divisions of the company thus getting a feel for the private and industry demand. Do one on one site visit.
- Analyzing customer type, location, application, demand curves, energy conservation measures, all aspects of solar market demand.
- Rating by type and efficiency all solar modules currently being offered as well as inverters and batteries.
*NOTE: IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE STUDENT TO ARRANGE FOR APPROVAL FOR ACADEMIC CREDIT FROM THE APPROPRIATE ACADEMIC DEPARTMENT PRIOR TO ACCEPTING THE INTERNSHIP FOR CREDIT.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Engineering jobs in Phoenix, AZ
View similar jobs:
Security Engineer, Checkpoint, Juniper, Firewall
Harrison Reed Computer Consulting - Phoenix, AZ
Кип автоматик цахилгааны инженер
Парк - Улаанбаатар, Монгол
Director, Innovation Engineering and Product Application (NE USA)
Career Opportunities International - Scottsdale, AZ
Locate this job: