Activities & Volunteer Coordinator Job Listing at Sunrise Senior Living in Hermosa Beach, CA (Job ID 2000033638106)
As a Sunrise Activities & Volunteer Coordinator you will be responsible for leading the day to day activities and programs for a Sunrise Senior Living community. You will lead volunteer based activities and programs that enrich the lives of Sunrise Assisted Living and Memory Care residents.
In addition, you will work with other Sunrise Department Coordinators and the Executive Director to develop and maintain relationships with local schools, businesses and social organizations to establish an active network of volunteers and community resources. You will maintain a calendar of activities and events that provide a variety of resident and family centered experiences.
Financial responsibilities include budget preparation and monitoring of expenses and financial statements to meet revenue and budget targets. Leadership responsibilities include recruiting, hiring, coaching and retaining a high performing employee team.
- At least one year of job related supervisory experience preferably in a senior living environment.
- High school diploma required. College degree preferred.
- Proven ability to train and motivate volunteers and fellow team members to provide the best in quality activity programming.
- Maintain all appropriate state level certifications or licenses such as CDL (commercial driver’s license).
- Knowledge of local state and federal regulations pertaining to resident care and services.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook and Excel) with the ability to learn new applications.
- Must be willing to work evenings and weekends to meet the needs of residents and fellow team members.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
View similar jobs:
Kelly Services - Billings, MT
Activities & Volunteer Coordinator
Sunrise Senior Living - Raleigh, NC
Activities and Volunteer Coordinator
Sunrise Senior Living - Plymouth, MI
Locate this job: