Driver Job Listing at Sunrise Senior Living in Hermosa Beach, CA (Job ID 2000033639706)
The Driver is responsible for providing safe, timely and courteous transportation for residents to and from various activities while providing quality service.
- Assists residents with any special needs during transportation; such as carrying packages, opening doors, assisting residents onto and out of the vehicle and to the point of destination.
- Provides miscellaneous pickup and delivery services as needed.
- Coordinates the activities of other Sunrise Senior Living team members who are performing in a driver assistance role, "spotter" or resident care capacity.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have appropriate federal and state license such as a CDL (commercial driver's license) and chauffeur license and/or applicable license per state regulation with an acceptable driving record in accordance with Federal Department of Transportation (DOT) and state regulations.
- Must be knowledgeable of all safety precautions and comply with safety procedures.
- Ability to react calmly in emergency situations and be considerate.
- Ability to operate a chair lift and secure regular and mechanical wheelchairs and scooters.
- Ability to work semi-independently without direct supervision by following all community procedures and the ability to follow through on assigned tasks, and demonstrate initiative.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
View similar jobs:
OTR Truck Drivers
Kelle's Transport Service, Inc. - Lancaster, CA
Kelle's Transport Service, Inc. - Santa Clarita, CA
Class A Company Drivers
Kelle's Transport Service, Inc. - Los Angeles, CA
Locate this job: